• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tru Tv (Worlds Most Shocking)

NYC_finest

TMF Poster
It was an episode of worlds most shocking called Losers in Love on Tru Tv that is on now. It was a scene where a girl who had a boyfriend who was always messing with her, so at the beach she buried him in the sand and tickled his feet as he begged her to stop and laughed

Yes the host even mentions how someone would have to pay a dominatrix lots of money for that lol

Yeah i remember this one from a while back. Forgot to ever mention it.

I found a way to watch it online. Here's the link to watch it or download it several ways.
http://www.watchseries-online.eu/2011/12/top-20-most-shocking-59-losers-in-love-2.html

Saw the clip before on youtube a few years back. It's a little longer and more drawn out with more teasing by the hot girlfriend.

I admit I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world, but when I clicked on that site, I had to download a bunch of crap, and I never did see the video, and now my PC's messed up, so I must've screwed up somewhere.
Can someone at least tell me what the hot girl looked like? And how did the guy react?
Thanks in advance.

I feel like I need to see this clip, in a non-virus-inducing kind of way (like the link above). Can anyone help?

Watched the entire episode....didn't see anything....was there a part 2????

It's in the episode. I'm currently watching it and it just past the tickling part. It's #14 in the 20 clips shown. I don't have an exact time. Maybe about 13-15 minutes in?

Also I watched from the second link that was posted in this topic and I didn't have to download anything. I was able to watch it successfully without any viruses.

The scene was pretty good. I think I remember seeing it on youtube before as well

It's in the episode. I'm currently watching it and it just past the tickling part. It's #14 in the 20 clips shown. I don't have an exact time. Maybe about 13-15 minutes in?

Also I watched from the second link that was posted in this topic and I didn't have to download anything. I was able to watch it successfully without any viruses.

The scene was pretty good. I think I remember seeing it on youtube before as well

#14 has nothing to do w/to do w/tickling. It was some hispanic girl in Rio De Janiero beating up her boyfriend. I'm convinced I'm never going to see this clip, so could someone just describe the girl and the guys reactions?

He couldn't move at all, and he was laughing and telling her to leave his feet alone saying what did he do to deserve this. He basically couldn't stop laughing, and she was enjoying herself.

He couldn't move at all, and he was laughing and telling her to leave his feet alone saying what did he do to deserve this. He basically couldn't stop laughing, and she was enjoying herself.

Thanks NYC. Can you possibly describe the young lady? Was she white, black, asian, hispanic, blonde, brunette, cute, petite, buxom, etc.
I'm a huge F/M fan and it's frustrating that I can't check this out.

I vaguely recall seeing that show a while back and I think it made use of this video www.youtube .com/watch?v=ZVpR9_gJHfs (remove spaces)

As a matter of fact I have seen that clip. I didn't realize it was a Tru TV espisode

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back