• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Belly sightings out in public

bellebuttonking

TMF Novice
anybody here have any True belly sightings that you saw at the Mall shopping center the park etc... This Dosen't even have to be tickling related just any Great True belly sightings you've seen. Because im sure you Guys and Gals have had them so please i think this would be a fun to share with memebers of this forum of the bellys you've seen and hoping other members here will keep this Thread going just like ''Cardmans'' Thread and we all can enjoy and read other members sightings togethor

Let's See...

It's the 21st Century, Go to any public venue you'll see at least 50 bare bellies. It's not that uncommon.
And if you see a belly, and post about it here, wouldn't that be a true story?

Tron

Please Don't Apologize To Me...

You should never diminish yourself by aplogizing to people you've never met.

Tron

Lets see... the mall, my college, my neihborhood, ...pretty much everywhere I look. So where do you want me to start?

I did one yesterday!! my friend was wearing a shirt that showed about an inch of belly. So I asked her if she just learned how to do laundry and tickled her belly...

Well, I recently got a job at a retail store and although during orientation, the hiring manager made it perfectly clear that shirts must cover the waist, apparently many of the women missed that part. Everyday at least a couple of the women wear short tops that don't make it down to the top of the pants and show about 2 or 3 cm of belly.

I work in a hotel and we have a swimming pool so you can imagine how many awesome belly button's i see on a regular basis :) and how many i'd like to sink my finger into :devil:

back when i was i high school, high school was also a good place to spot bellies -it was not too long ago, so it probably still holds true

before I got preggo I used to wear shirts that showed off my tummy, and now that i had the baby i dont wear them anymore for obvious reasons..lol

I still think that smurfy has a sexy tummy and a sexy lil butt, and needs to show it off more. :firedevil :Kiss2: :tickle: :twohugs: :feets: <<<<----

Today

Today while i was at work, a lady came in and her entire midsection was bare. She had her shirt too short and her belly and bellybutton were exposed to see.

Also, later on, while a customer and her boyfriend were waiting on their order, the girl was lying spread out across ther boy's lap and her shirt rode up and lo and behold her thick belly and bellybutton were there for all to gaze upon. I had to be careful not to be caught staring!

The good old days

I remember a girl that played flute in the band in 7th and 8th grade. I saw her throughout high school in the summer during a summer band camp. Her belly and bellybutton were exposed on a regular basis. I always made it a point to look over in her direction. Something about her that always caught my attention was the fact that when she stretched and her shirt rode up, she loved rubbing on her stomach. I tickled her once, but I'll put that somewhere else.

Speaking of seventh grade, there was another girl that always got my attention. Once a week, she would wear a blue shirt, one of these loose ones where it is longer in the back than in the front. She was one of these girls that was always stretching and her bellybutton was always in plain sight. Alas, I never tickled her. We went our separate ways after 8th grade, but when I ran into her in the oth grade, she was wearing a halter top and she had her bellybutton pierced!!! One last glimpse for old times' sake!!!

Last edited:
King....don't mind that angry individual's comments!

One, you have nothing to apologize for, although you handled his typically caustic remarks very well as this is a great subject...

Two, anytime anyone posts on here we should show them respect by NOT using the phrase 'you shouldn't diminish yourself by'...

Three, back to the subject at hand, I am enjoying this thread except for the typical sarcasm administered by the usual suspect!

So....all in all...KEEP posting, King! You da' man!

:D

Back when I was in high school, I'd stay afterschool many days just to see the drill team and the cheerleaders practice because I knew that bare bellies were out to play.

Work is a great place to see bellies

Today, I once again at work saw a girl's bare belly. The best part is that because of the heat wave, there was not a jacket to hide it. Her shirt was not too short, it was just tight and clung to her skin over her bellybutton. Even better is the fact that she never once attempted to pull her shirt down to cover her midriff. She never once suspected that I was staring at her.

The other day, I was at a drug store to get some medication refilled. There was a new pharmacy technician on duty, a nice young attractive young lady. Anyway she was wearing a tight little top, low-riser pants, and her white lab coat over it. When she reached up to get my prescription out of the basket, her shirt rode up more showing her belly button--she looked great!

This morning at church during a baby dedication, the sister of the mother was facing me and her shirt was not long enough to cover up her belly. At one point, she yawned and stretched, exposing all of her midriff.

Today at Work

A group of college students came into my work today and were working on a group project. One of the two girls there was wearing all black and a shirt that when she stretched or put her hands in the air, her shirt rode up and her belly was exposed. There were several opportunities to see her tummy (which had just a little fat on it, my favorite tummy to tickle).

Yesterday

Yesterday was the first day in a long time for me to see more than one bare belly in the 24 hour period. It all started with a girl stretching her arms up to put her jacket on in calculus. Even though only half her bellybutton was exposed, still good.

Then, at work, at the beginning of my shift, a girl came in to order and when she sat down, she spent a lot of time stretching and showing off her belly and bare midriff. She liked to lean over and stratch her tummy and show it off.

Also, towards the end of the shift, one of my co-workers was rubbing her tummy under her shirt. She lifted her shirt up and "exposed" her bellybutton. I put "exposed" in quotes because I still had to reposition myself to get a good look.

Last off, when I went to join some friends out afterwards, there was a girl there with a loose shirt. It covered her belly, but if she leaned forward, there would be a gap between the shirt and her skin. So, if you dropped something and bent down, if you looked up, you could see her bellybutton, which is what I did.

So all in all, it was a good day.

Last edited:
Airplane trip

I was on a long plane trip to Hawaii and I was half-asleep in my seat when I noticed this teenage punk-rocker type girl was standing in front of me and reaching up to get her suitcase out of the compartment. Her t-shirt was riding a good 6 inches above her pants while she was stretched up and I had a close-up view of her belly and navel. She had a pale white slightly pudgy belly that was curvy in a cute, sexy way.

Yesterday

Last night, I went to make a delivery and when I got to the door, the girl reached up to fix her hair and her flat belly was exposed.

I was at church tonight, watching some girls play basketball. One in particular, everytime she jumped to shoot the ball, her entire stomach was showing and her innie bellybutton too. I never got close enough to tickle her though. :mad: :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back