• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Confessions

TicklishLurker

4th Level Red Feather
Silly or serious, post your confessions here so we can use them against you later.

I'll start.

I don't know how to walk in high heels. I always end up clomping around like Frankenstien's monster.

I was serious in my signature when I said I was ignorant about flirting. I don't know how to and I wouldn't know if someone was flirting with me.

I can't dance.

The last time I had sex was at the age of 24. I'll be 30 next month.

I'm not joking about the makeup thing in my signature. I just can't apply it so it looks natural.

I don't forward e-mails and I hate it when people do it to me.

I don't know my actual real bra size. I just guess because I'm too big for a D-cup (I overflow).

I really don't know what clothing looks good on me. I buy in an attempt to hide my body. I'm also at a loss for colors.

I only like to eat cookies and candies in even numbers - 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. I don't like to do odd numbers because it makes me feel like the one left over is lonely.

I have panic attacks while trying to drive on the freeway and that's why I don't go to visit people.

I can suck my own toes.

I've only been to one honest to goodness bar as in a "Cheer-type" place in my entire life.

I've never been to a nightclub.

I also like to eat the broken cookie or candy (or other types of food) first because everyone else passes it over since it's not perfect and therefore I feel sorry for it.

I tell people I beat up the school bully when I was in 4th grade. In truth I just lifted him off the ground, flung him down (pretty good as he was twice my height) and sat on him. The next year he won a citizenship award.

Okay, that's all for now. Your turn.

#1. I once beat up a girl who was two or three years older than me.
#2. I have never been suspended from school.
#3. I have cheated on an high school essay for english.
#4. I skipped class on the last day of sophomore year to avoid a high school final that I was not prepared for...and got away with it AND I still passed that class.
#5. I tend to have crushes on people that I know I will never have a chance with.
#6. I still have a crush on a boy that I met in freshman year of H.S.
#7. I have a crush on one of my best friends(a male).
#8. I am really shy.
#9. I never really did my homework in High School.
#10. I may have destroyed my friendship with my best friend for something that she blames me for.

kurchatovium said:
I dont know how to walk in high heels etiher. :D :p

Not really a skill men need to master to attract a mate. :p

A few more -

I've never skipped school in the "pretending to go but really going somewhere else" sense. However I did fake being sick many times to get out of going so I could spend time away from bullies and bad teachers.

I hate classical music - because of a bad teacher.

I'm a stubborn little thing who hates it when people try to change her - and yet I daydream about someone - especially a female who knows all those skills I don't - taking me under her wing and teaching them to me.

TicklishLurker said:
However I did fake being sick many times to get out of going so I could spend time away from bullies and bad teachers.

If I didn't feel like going to school I would tell my mom that I didn't feel good and she would let me stay home. It worked like a charm every time!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
If I didn't feel like going to school I would tell my mom that I didn't feel good and she would let me stay home. It worked like a charm every time!

I faked ear infections. Funny thing is, 90% of the time, I actually did have one and just didn't feel any pain.

TicklishLurker said:
I faked ear infections. Funny thing is, 90% of the time, I actually did have one and just didn't feel any pain.

I told my mom I had a stomachache and a headache. In my family all the women are susceptible to severe migraines. So I would tell her that I had a bad migraine.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I told my mom I had a stomachache and a headache. In my family all the women are susceptible to severe migraines. So I would tell her that I had a bad migraine.

That's what I use now. I am prone to them but sometimes I use them to get out of having to be around mom's friends.

TicklishLurker said:
That's what I use now. I am prone to them but sometimes I use them to get out of having to be around mom's friends.

Yea my migraines suck. I always take a sleep aid to knock me out so that when I wake up it will be gone.

I'm a big fan of Kevin Smith movies and am a member of the View Askew message board. One time when actor Jason Mewes asked us girls to post nude pictures, I took close up shots of my boobs and vulva and posted them for him. When I asked him to return the favor he responded by complimenting my singing. (Yes, he had actually heard me at that point.)

TicklishLurker said:
I'm a big fan of Kevin Smith movies and am a member of the View Askew message board. One time when actor Jason Mewes asked us girls to post nude pictures, I took close up shots of my boobs and vulva and posted them for him. When I asked him to return the favor he responded by complimenting my singing. (Yes, he had actually heard me at that point.)

Hang on a sec.....there's a message board AND the actors RESPOND to posts and hear you? I'm in LOVE with Kevin Smith! Yes, I know he's married, but still....wow to actually be able to talk to these people....that's kinda cool!

Confessions:
I slept with my best friend's bf...(not proud of it)
I hate coconut.
I have cheated once on a test...
When I was younger, I used to lie about where I was going to my parents.

Tamia78 said:
Hang on a sec.....there's a message board AND the actors RESPOND to posts and hear you? I'm in LOVE with Kevin Smith! Yes, I know he's married, but still....wow to actually be able to talk to these people....that's kinda cool!

Confessions:
I slept with my best friend's bf...(not proud of it)
I hate coconut.
I have cheated once on a test...
When I was younger, I used to lie about where I was going to my parents.

I'm telling your mother :disgust:

confessions:
i am a joker
i love fish
i love feet
i love tickling
i love drinking
i love food
i love video games
i love music
i love my bass
i love my car
Oh
and I love you too. :cuddle:

Tamia78 said:

Yep - http://viewaskew.com/theboard/index.php

You have to pay $2 to register but it goes to charity. (Something called Rainn.) It's just to keep the trolls at bay.

And yeah, they reply - at least on occastion. They do have busy lives after all. But at times you'll be going along and there'll be a reply from Kevin Smith or Jason, sometimes even Brian O'Halloran (Dante).

I hate coconut too. In fact, I'm an extremely picky eater.

I love music from 50's--80's
I have met and tickled both Tickleshotel and Aryz75
I have been tickled by both Tickleshotel and Aryz at the same time
I have been driving since 1987
My feet are the most ticklish than anyplace else
I'm a writer
I work in a hotel
I did cheat on a test in High School
I love womens feet ( like ya didnt know that already )

Confessions:

1. I absolutely hate the dark so I still sleep with a nightlight. (Sad, I know, but if it's too dark and all I see are shadows, I start imagining something will jump out and scare me. And it's happened! A bat flew out of my closet once and scared the shit out of me!)

2. I'm addicted to books. I have a book with me everywhere I go. Always!

3. I've had a crush on the same guy since 1st grade. (I still have a crush on him!)

4. I'm as stubborn as hell especially when I know I'm right and the other person is wrong!

5. It annoys the hell out of me when I see bad grammar and bad spelling. Not so much when people speak, but when they write. I'll see a paper or something with a misspelling and I feel compelled to correct it.

6. According to my mother, I threw a butter knife at my brother when I was little.

7. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 19 years old.

8. I nearly strangled a kid a few years younger than me when I was in 8th grade. But that's because he was teasing me about my weight and just would not shut up. I turned around on the bus and grabbed his shirt collar and told him to shut the fuck up. Amazingly I didn't get in trouble with the bus driver.

9. I was 18 before I got my driver's license.

10. I put ketchup on nearly everything I eat. It is my salt and pepper!

- I love cheese whiz and green olive sandwiches.

- Every time I got drunk, I'd find a way to INTENTIONALLY set myself on fire.

- Once, I swallowed an entire tin of chewing tobacco to get out of a music test at school.

- I broke both an inscisor and molar on the left side of my jaw at the same time due to clenching my teeth too hard while under the influence of a Cocaine/ritalin overdose in 1995. The molar got pulled last year and the inscisor became absessed causing me to get a root canal. As of last week, I now have a crown on the inscisor...YAY!

- When I was seven, I would put nails under all my neighbours tires and then tell those who got flats that it was a street gang who did it.

- One year, I rented "The Road Warrior" 32 consecutive times in a row. The experince left me with a deep-seeded urge to leap from my friends' cars onto rapidly moving semi-trucks that were pacing us on the freeway.

- I hate japanimation so much that I consider those who absolutely love it as closet pedophiles.

- I get frequent urges to roll my car while driving on the highway...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back