• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story Tickling the wife on camera - Dahoochman June 2023 M/F Feet Nylons w/pics

dahoochman

TMF Expert
As some of you who may know me from my many stores in the Tickling Stories Forum, most of my stories involve my wife getting herself in to ticklish situations, and some are based loosely on a true event. But most of the events and people are made up. In this case, this actually happened and is 100% true.

This occurred pre-Covid. It was a summer Friday and my wife's job was on summer hours, so she got off work at 2:00, was home by 2:30 and had poured her first glass of wine by 2:35. She kicked her heels off and plopped on the couch.

I arrived home from work at about 6:00pm and turned the corner to find this waiting for me:

She had polished off most of a bottle of wine by then, and was feeling frisky. It took me about 30 seconds to run down the hallway to the bedroom, take off my work clothes, grab another bottle of wine, and join her on the couch in just my boxers and a robe.

At first we just sat there and watched tv, her legs draped across my lap, as I traced my fingertips up and down her stockinged legs, over the top of her silky feet and then down over her toes and soles.

I would love to lie to you here and tell you how hyper-ticklish my wife's feet are, but if I am being honest she is not exactly "feather" ticklish. You have to scrape the soles of her feet with a fingernail with a good amount of pressure to get her to laugh. But that is fine by me, as massaging her feet in hose gets me rock hard. Every once in a while I would sneak in a fingernail from her heel to her toes and she would giggle. In turn she would tease my thighs and privates with her toes. For us it is great foreplay.

As I sat there, I looked down at her feet and got the idea to go on a chat web site (not the TMF) that I belonged to. With her being buzzed already I knew this would be my chance to do this. I signed in, pointed the web cam at her legs and feet, jumped in to a fetish chat room, and started to broadcast.

It was not long before I had multiple PMs coming in. Some were true feet, pantyhose and tickle fetishists. Some were just guys asking to see her tits or pussy. My wife sat there, already buzzed by the wine that had loosened her inhibitions, and enjoyed all the attention she was getting.

Then, one guy (his name evades me) started to PM us. He was full of compliments for her, and she ate it up. How great her legs were. How sexy her feet were. How hard she was making him.

He watched as I slowly ran my fingers all over her feet, and asked me to tickle the bottom of her foot on cam, so I did:

She immediately giggled, and our friend was hooked. On his cam you could see him rubbing himself. My wife was getting more and more turned on.

"Tickle her more" he asked. "Really tickle the shit out of her!" he said.

With that, I grabbed her foot, pulled her toes back, and really went crazy on her soles:

He laughter filled the room! After about 10 seconds she reached down and grabbed my arm to stop me. By now our friend was going to town on himself, and came right on camera for us.

By this point I was rock hard, and my wife was beyond horny from being tickled, seeing how hard I was, and seeing the affect she had on our web-cam friend. We quickly signed off the laptop, and had sex right on the couch. It was incredibly hot.

I have always wanted to do that again, but my wife has been resistant. She worries that someone who knows us will see the video. Hoping to convince her to try again soon.

Be sure to check out my other stories on the Tickling Stories forum. Also, check back soon for my own personal archive that was promised to me by Myriads.

Dahooch

I have always wanted to do that again, but my wife has been resistant. She worries that someone who knows us will see the video. Hoping to convince her to try again soon.
Dahooch

Stock up on the wine! :p

Fantastic, throught and through. Thanks for sharing. And inspiring ;)

That is incredible news on your future archive, everyone wins here!!! Can't wait to read more of your stories, love the scenarios you write about.

If anyone really enjoys this story I have nominated it for a Golden Feather in the True Stories/Best Author area and I would be honored if any of you would consider seconding that nomination!

I’m not sure how I missed this but I love it!

I second the nomination for this totally hot story (made better with pictures). Well done!
Thanks! Would you mind going to the Golden Feather section of the forums and second my entries there? I have one in fiction and one in non-fiction. Thanks!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back