• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tales of Tickling Terror

Bagelfather

Verified
So someone here has to do the True Tales of Tickling Terror logo but instead of blood have feathers trickling down the letters.

Now that the dramatics are out of the way I will tell a tickling tale that is almost as old as one of the women Woody Allen has dated.

<p align="center"> The Story of Mistress Hauling Ass Chick </P>

Back in the day when you had to log in on a modem to some geek's house who had as many phone lines as a booky so other geeks could chat with each other I met a woman online with the nickname "Hauling Ass Chick." She got the name because she had posed one one of those $1.59 keychains you get at the local convenience store where you had women in thong bikinis half bent over standing in the back of the truck. Now granted she did have a really nice ass. Unfortunately that was her only good feature. Well, she kinda had cute feet but nothing super duper.

I had hear that she was a Domme and all that, and we had chatted about various things, for example how she wanted to drive from San Diego to Los Angeles totally nude. She knew of my thing for tickling and feet, and the like. Well one day she invited me by just to meet her and say hi. I thought sure I'll go over. So we chatted a bit and then she asked if I wanted to suck on her toes. I knew she had a sub, and a boyfriend or husband (I forget which) but it was all cool so I thought sure, why not. She lasted barely a minute before she had to pull away saying my tongue was too soft and it tickled too much.

In later conversations I learn what she likes doing with her sub, and she is a lot more on the freaky pain side. I don't want to say what it was but it involved a q-tip and (shudders in ickyness). So many people see her, or believe her to be the big bad mean tough Domme.

Weeks later we had a gathering for our BBS (Bulleting Board System), or what is refered to more commonly today as a munch. We held the munch at a Round Table Pizza place. The BBS wasn't specifically sexually oriented but there were freaky kinky people on the board. I get there, say hi to my friends and find she is there. She demands "where are my bagels, and the creamcheese for you to lick off my toes."

I told her I forgot and I'll go get them. I turn and leave to go to the nearby grocery store (Ralph's), with one of the people from the meet to get some mini bagels and cream cheese. I get a couple of dozen (I have many friends) and some cream cheese. I come back and I can't find her. Someone tells me that when she saw me in the window with the bags from the store she hid under one of the tables of the pizza place. Apparently she didn't think I had really gone out or would really go out and get them. Then she realized that she would have to follow through and she'd be shrieking with laughter and lose her tough Domme image. I thought her being under the table would do it. She had climbed out from under the table when I got there and I gave her one of the bagels and I asked if she wanted me to lick the creamcheese off her toes. I can't remmber exactly what she said but she said no, it would tickle too much. Apparently not everyone had hear her challenge to me earlier so there wasn't a big crowd egging me on or challenging her.

Later that day she said that she would get me for that, and smiled. She said the next time I came over she'd knock me out and tie me to the bed. It was at that point I realized she was crazy enough to do so. I believed it even more when she said she and her sub were doing crystal and wanted me to come by.

I never saw her again.

It is a fun story with a freaky ending. Draw your own moral/immoral conclusions if you wish. I don't know what happened to her, but if she kept up the path of drugs and freaky sex who knows.

The End

<p align="center"> This has been a True Tale of Tickling Terror </P>

Bagelfather said:
... She said the next time I came over she'd knock me out and tie me to the bed. It was at that point I realized she was crazy enough to do so. I believed it even more when she said she and her sub were doing crystal and wanted me to come by.
You're a wise man Bagel to split and stay away. "Crystal" (crystal meth) is the worst crap to come along since "angel dust". IMO it's worse than "crank" and "crack" - been known to cause some serious insanity in almost everyone who uses it (some sooner than others). Once she tied you to the bed she might have killed and eaten you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back