• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truly Cruel F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha gives Charlie probably the most intense and cruel tickling I have ever filmed. The soles up position is horrible for Charlie, even worse than usual. To make matters worse, Tasha is hell bent on punishing Charlie worse than ever, determined to tickle her till she cries. When Tasha starts to tickle both of Charlie's feet at the same time with the two brushes, Charlie loses it totally and begins to break down in tears

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

How was Charlie post-torture? The clip is excellent, but I'm always concerned about the lee's mental state in these cases.

The clip was really really good, though. :)

That was so awsome, I loved it even though I felt a bit sorry for her. Lol, i would Love to See that dim in this situation.

I feel bad when a person is pushed to that point. It's not enjoyable for them anymore and probably closes them to the idea of allowing themselves to be tickled ever again!

I think Charlie was just fine - at no point do we her screaming for release, do we?

Damm that was intense. Tasha should let Charlie get her back. Come on Tommy.

I feel bad when a person is pushed to that point. It's not enjoyable for them anymore and probably closes them to the idea of allowing themselves to be tickled ever again!

I kinda agree. Its like watching a spanking video where the spankee starts crying. Its not a turn on when they start crying.

I enjoyed it. I can dig some intense tickling like this to the point of shedding tears. As long as the modal knows what she's getting herself into.

I can assume that Charlie knows Tasha. From all Ive observed Tasha loves to torture more for the torment then the sexual part of it like say Brooke. If it was possible to tickle prisoners for info she would be perfect for that job. so I'm not surprised by this clip especially since its absolute torture for Charlie and she keeps coming back for more.

I'm just making a assumption about you Tasha. I beg pardon if I'm wrong. But your are the best at what you do. :ty:

I love the mixed reviews...so much for objective morality, eh? ;)

Great stuff Tommy, and with as much experience and professionalism as you and Tasha have, I'm confident no harm was done.

No way. Charlie is a grown-up and I'm pretty sure she can make her own decisions about these things, without TMF guys getting all chivalrous and concerned.

Great clip, Tommy.

Guys, guys, guys, this is absolutely consensual. ABSOLUTELY. Just watch at the last second of the preview, when we have the upperbody part.

Charlie left arm is free, and Tasha is tickling her sides and then her 'pits.
Now, if Charlie would REALLY have been released, she would have try to stop Tasha someway... maybe it would be very difficoult, with only one arm free, but she would have try! It's natural, it's an instintive reaction!! I am a ticklee too, and I have been tickled to tears in my life, and I assure you: Charlie knows what's going on, and she enjoy that!!
At the very end of the preview, we can also see that, when Tasha goes to Charlie's armpits, Charlie immeaditily push her away with her free arm, saying somewhat, and Tasha mmeaditily stops. That was what i was talking about just some lines above, com'on, THAT'S CONSENSUAL, and both of the girl are enjoying what the're doing.

Only my considerations, by the way.

I'm Italian, I hope my English wasn't all that bad!! :)

(Tasha, I do love you!!! Tickle me more than Charlie, ok? :) ).

what I love most of about Charlie is she keeps showing up knowing Tasha
is going to push her limits just a little bit further than the last time.

and BTW CHARLIE... you were suppose to bring Angie with you! Wrestling/tickle
match with sisters would be so hot!

Guys, guys, guys, this is absolutely consensual. ABSOLUTELY. Just watch at the last second of the preview, when we have the upperbody part.

Charlie left arm is free, and Tasha is tickling her sides and then her 'pits.
Now, if Charlie would REALLY have been released, she would have try to stop Tasha someway... maybe it would be very difficoult, with only one arm free, but she would have try! It's natural, it's an instintive reaction!! I am a ticklee too, and I have been tickled to tears in my life, and I assure you: Charlie knows what's going on, and she enjoy that!!
At the very end of the preview, we can also see that, when Tasha goes to Charlie's armpits, Charlie immeaditily push her away with her free arm, saying somewhat, and Tasha mmeaditily stops. That was what i was talking about just some lines above, com'on, THAT'S CONSENSUAL, and both of the girl are enjoying what the're doing.

Only my considerations, by the way.

I'm Italian, I hope my English wasn't all that bad!! :)

(Tasha, I do love you!!! Tickle me more than Charlie, ok? :) ).

Your English is very good - nothing wrong other than a couple of spelling errors.

hehehe I love to see a grown girl cry in laughter XD

I've juz seen the complete clip and I must say that it's awsome. I must admit that it's pretty extreme but I love it whhen it becomes sadistic. This girl really is a dream lee and u really should give her the fou corners, lol. U really should do more od such brutal tickle torture vids. Hehe and it would be so cool to see that Dom in that situation

I dont think anyone said anything about consent? At least I dont think I did. I just think being tickled to the point of crying maybe too much..... ahh who am I kidding I may still buy the clip.

I got this clip and it's excellent. It does get a little tough to watch when she starts crying but that's just a personal taste thing for me. I prefer when she's laughing as she has my favorite laugh of all the models.

I'm not a huge fan of the brush tickling. It's like a punch in the face compared to someone skilfully talking their way out of a situation. I prefer when Brooke is the tickler as she really has some technique and can keep the ticklee in hysterics longer. I'd really like to see her with Charlie soles up.

Again, that's just a personal taste. I highly recommend this clip and any starring Charlie.

How was Charlie post-torture? The clip is excellent, but I'm always concerned about the lee's mental state in these cases.

The clip was really really good, though. :)

She was fine will certainly be back again. Wasnt the first time she was tickled till she cried!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back