• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

trusting strangers to tie you up for tickling

Yeah the tmf people are probably a Lil more trustworthy

Yeeeeah, that's what we'd like to think. But I've seen some on here I wouldn't let wind my watch, never mind tie me up and have their way with me! The general consensus here about getting to know someone for a while is a good way to proceed. Another would to be to have a big badass bodyguard present, too! :p

The list of people I'll play with is very short. The list of people I'll let tie me up is even shorter. Myriads and some of the others give good advice here. Don't let strangers tie you up. Always set boundaries, even with people you know well.

So with all of that said, how do folks on here handle the professionals? I can't imagine they want to spend time getting to know each of their potential clients to make them feel comfortable. And just because you're offering to pay them doesn't mean they aren't nuts. Has anyone had uncomfortable experiences paying to be tickled?

Good question, ticklingj. But, I'm pretty sure that most models don't just show up at the profs, then get tied up and tickled. There is likely a lot of up front negotiation, along with the contracts, which are most likely signed before anything happens, and there may even be some back-out clauses (I don't know). And, with the pros, there's always the reference route for the more established ones (are they legit, can you trust them, etc.).

God, can anybody be so stupid to let a stranger tie her or him up? Did u ever thought of what could happen if you're all helpless?

I have audited many strangers on street corners and the majority of them have not the first clue what a sheepshank or Axel Hitch is. How sad is that?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back