• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUTH or DARE!!

Okay. I dare you to drink an entire bottle of windex and then eat a bottle of tylenol, and DON'T call 911.

Funny but, that's not quite how it works. You have to give me the t or d option before hand but, your suggestion does sound like fun. I'm sure I would become quite sick from it but, would not die as I am cursed with indestructability.

Look at it on the bright side... The Windex would make sure you keep your clothes on! (It prevents streaking.)

the hollywood Brother give you a truth or dare: Truth is what'cha gonna do when the hollywood brother runs wild on this site. dare: The Hollywood brother dares people not to get on she devil's bad side and actually enjoy her postings like the Hollywood brother does

wouldn't the challenging dare be to get on my bad side, and try to live? lol.

SheDevil said:
wouldn't the challenging dare be to get on my bad side, and try to live? lol.

Good point made by she devil according to the Hollywood Brother. It is a known fact that the Hollywood Brother loves reading what She Devil post.

The Hollywood brother is always down for a game of Hollywood Brother truth or dare. So the hollywood brother gonna play thruth or dare by posting both and we will see what the responses are to the Hollywood brother

Truth: Why is it that the female posters and all the nice women everywhere claim they want a man that will love and take of them, but then only give there hearts to jabronis who will break it when they know the Hollywood Brother would cherish the gift of love for the rest of The Hollywood Brother's life?

Dare: The Hollywood Brother dare is for any lady on this great site to actually let her guard dwon and try to get to know the man behind the Hollywood Brother if you think you got what it takes to be willing to let someone love you for just being you.

Although this sounds like a simple dare, i wonder if one of the millions and millions of ladies will take the Hollywood Brother up on his dare!

dare huh? sounds like a blatant attempt to get the girls to chat with you......similar to most posts in the Personals Section

The Hollywood brother just got a little jacked up on rock and roll and let the Hollywood brother insides hang out al ittle bit. and yes it true, it true that the hollywood brother posted it so no ladies had to be alone for the holidays which can be depressing according to the Hollywood Brother

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back