• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

trying to make a comeback

Rockauthor

TMF Master
As some of you may already know, I had a Geocities site about a decade ago featuring tickling fiction involving celebrities. Over the years I've been busy with a lot of other things in my life and couldn't devote much time to contributing to the community. I've long since abandoned the free website and haven't written a Hollywood Tickle Tale in over five years.
Ever since I could remember though, my passion has been female celeb tickling fantasies. I guess because a star would see themselves as detached and would be the most unlikely to indulge such fantasy; after all, those are the girls you wanna tickle the most, the ones who think they're above it. Those of you who share my fancy for ticklish celebrities and were frequent visitors to my webpage, I appreciate it and I would like to make some sort of comeback.
Lately, I've been discovering different kinds of programs on the internet that have given me an idea that perhaps one day all those fantasies in our heads can be manifested on screen. I'd like to learn more about text-to-speech, voice morphing, and 3-D animation templates (for those like me who can't draw s#!t). Just imagine, a life-like animation of Megan Fox getting tickled silly with her actual voice pattern duplicated to hear her helpless cries for mercy..
Perhaps the technology doesn't exist just yet or is too expensive to employ right now and do what I would like to do. I don't know, but I definitely want your input. Hopefully in future days I can contribute something to the TMF that will blow your minds.

Good luck to you. I remember your stuff man. Some of the first tickle related material I ever saw.

Always a pleasure to see a familiar name from the past there Rock.

I remember your site well and enjoyed your writings when there was not much else around and no where near the amount of writers. Your early stuff still stands out in my mind.

Good to see you back around, and looking forward to any contribution you make.

Rob

Always a pleasure to see a familiar name from the past there Rock.

I remember your site well and enjoyed your writings when there was not much else around and no where near the amount of writers. Your early stuff still stands out in my mind.

Good to see you back around, and looking forward to any contribution you make.

Rob

Thank U.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I liked your stories but they all seemed so formulatic, so and so was 'EXTREMELY TICKLISH ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET' then lots of HAHAs and so on. I think you have a good writing style but we can do without that kind of thing. It should be more natural I think but good job anyway! Good luck too.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I liked your stories but they all seemed so formulatic, so and so was 'EXTREMELY TICKLISH ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET' then lots of HAHAs and so on. I think you have a good writing style but we can do without that kind of thing. It should be more natural I think but good job anyway! Good luck too.

I don't disagree. If I contribute fiction in the future I'll improve my script.

I remember your site! Man, that takes me back........am I that old? Anyway, this all sounds very interesting. Good to have you back around!

I don't disagree. If I contribute fiction in the future I'll improve my script.

Thanks for understanding, I certainly mean no offense to you. I did love your stories and I hope you do come back! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back