• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 00 - Noelle's Sandbox.

Sure: remember when we assumed you had sneaked inside Villa Valerios with a troupe of performers?
Saphyr, a petite Rythian woman, is your contact in the troupe.

She's short, tanned, with a round face and full lips. She speaks in a melodious voice, with a faint Rythian accent.
Unlike most Rythian women, she wears her hair braided in a top knot, dyed a reddish blond.

I made her up so you could meet up with other players quickly and smoothly.
While she is no match for you in a single fight, you can count on her to talk her way in or out of almost any tight spot.
Plus, she's an accomplished singer.

Hope you don't mind the company.

;)

Wow, Kymis almost bit the brittle bullet, anywho, you're still in control of the thread, correct?

Ah, everybody thought she was a goner for sure. ;)

About the thread, I'm allotting you guys a Quick Action.
Then I'll be posting on, and let the bandits react.

It's only ONE Quick Action per player, gals and guys: make it count. ;)

You mean we get another chance to post a quick action?.....*stares at the clock* how much time is left.....um..um..oh pooh :speechles

Relax: you can take your time before posting. ;)
Just don't forget us: Lust is the only surviving fighter type.

Saphyr alone can't save the party's bacon; I can't have NPCs do that too often.
It would spoil the fun.
Besides, she's already saved Kymis. Now it's up to you to save the day.

I would suggest you read the Actions and check the maps, in the History threads.
If you feel up to it, you could plan the actual course - something better than "I flee" and rely on Narrators to bring you to the safest harbour.

Hope it's clear: I am not Cassandra.
I am out to "kill" you, ladies and gentlemen.

* Insert patented evil chuckle *

:D

Hmmm maybe i could take them southeast to Bisthanium, to meet up with Denwyn. Then again, do I know the locaion of Denwyn?

As for the more immediate issue, i can probalby use mydaggers to kill the closest enemies, giving some time for the other to ride off.

I had to assume the bandit camp was somewhere south of Bisanthium, so the capital lies north of you.
Sivios [I'm using her second name, to avoid confusion] can easily tell, since she had time, over the night, to guess her location.

Further south lie the Ragylan Swamps. An unhealthy place, if any, crawling with beasties, willowisps and, most likely, bandits, deserters and other unsavory chars.

Since you mentioned horses, I am also assuming you got enough mounts to carry the whole party - maybe two people per horse.
Saphyr planned ahead, and brought plenty.

Of course the prob with freeform is players often make things up on the go, so as a Narrator I have to adjust things a bit.
Were we playing a pen and paper game, I'd have to be strict.
Since your chars don't rely on a set number of skills, and well defined numerical stats, we all need to be flexible with ruling things in or out.

You could post your latest idea as your Quick Action, now; you have no foes in sight, but you could wait for everybody to get a mount, then go for your horse when the bad guys close in.

I'm waiting for you [or Kimiko's Kymis].

My rescuer revealed himself as "Greed".
Greed: huh, you killed the captain with relavtive ease.
Greed: Whats your name?
I didnt answer.
Greed:You wouldnt happen of Cipher's band?
I felt unerved by the name.
Greed: heh. Guess so.

He explained to me that he was looking for Cipher and his men. He was searched every corner of the woods, hoping to find Cipher and recuit him for his organization, but unfortunately the camp was a flame when he arrived. Upon leaving the forest, he noticed the king's brutish grab and decided perform his good samaritan duty.

Greed: Hmmmm.

He inspected, more like evaluated, me.

Greed: You are quite lovely and it seem like you can hold your own. ...And if Cipher trained you then you must be worth something. Grab a horse...i think it's time to get out of this place.

We traveled together for several months. Together we took up mercenary work, has bodygaurds to assassins. I found myself enjoying this line of work.

After a year or so, Greed told me if I wanted a position in his organization. He said for a years time, he and his associates were looking for a potential member. Each member has been traveling with their canidate, running dangerous jobs, much like what me and Greed have done. I felt somewhat used, but I was too curious in the opportunity to care.

"Well, why would I want to join your "little club"?"

Greed:"Heh. We're not a "little club" my dear. We're the elite. We do best at what we do, which is espionage and ..well...kill."

"Uh-huh..." I thought about it. I had nothing to live for nor did I have any other functional skill for a norm society.

Smirking."Sure, why not."

Greed: "heh, always trying to play it nonchalant, but I can see how excited you are."

"Well, what do I have to become a member?"

Greed:"Nothing.You're the last canidate alive."

During the night, I awoken to an alerting noise. It was probably a raccoon forging in the camp. I was startled when I say five hooded figures and Greed standing around the fire.

Hooded figure #1: So I'm assuming she's the one,Greed?

Greed: Of course.

H.F.2: She doesn't look very tough.

H.F.3: "Well brute strength isnt everything" he/she snapped.

H.F.5: Can we just get this done, I have my hands full.

"Greed, who are these people?"

Greed: They're my associates...and they're here just for you. Consider this your initiation.

H.F.1 handed Greed a small black vial.

Greed: All you have to do is drink.

He handed me the vial."Thats it? no fireworks or dancing?"

Greed:Just drink.

I open the vial. The stench was foul, yet alluring. I quickly took the vial and drank. It was sweet with a bitter after taste. I felt sick,as if I was...

"Did you poison me?!?"

Greed: Not at all, but it will make sure you'll a restful sleep because the mark is going to hurt...alot.

As I'm laying on the ground I watch greed and the others ride off.

Greed: Oh, and welcome to the "club",Lust.

I wake up, feeling slightly groggy. I feel a pain on my hand. Looing down on the back of my right hand I see the mark.....the Ouroboros.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back