• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 05 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Point taken" he said "Revenge is sweet too i guess" he looked at her "A shame. She's pretty... but than again appearance has never anything to do with what is inside" he said. "People rarely are as they seem on first sight...".

"There is nothing like kidnapping a snobbish, arrogant girl and forcing her to be humble." the torturess said, "Some are willing to be slaves as long as they get a home, others need to be dragged in... kicking and laughing all the way." Rilina might have something to say about that, so Meira kept quiet for a moment to hear what she had to say.

(OoC: When Rilina posts, we can add more details to her history with Meira. Right now, I haven't come up with anything yet.)

Rilina has not been having a super day, at the end of a not so super week. She has been good during the events that led her to Magnus' tent (she was nearly unconsncious for part of them.) But being characterized as a bad or mean girl is too much.

"I wasn't mean." She protests, tugging at her bonds. "I just didn't like playing with all of you since most of the time I ended up tied up or held down and tortured when we did it."

Magnus smiled hearing the complaint of Rilina. Knowing Meira... there might be truth in Rilina's claim.

"Right, because you think you're too good to play the damsel. You think you are a slave to no one, and no one is worthy enough to bind your pampered hands." Meira said with a smile, almost taunting Rilina. "Having a delightfully ticklish body and then hiding it from us, that's mean."

Thane shook his head "Well... i'm not going to interfere in this catfight" he said as he took a seat and stretched his legs a bit. He seemed amused by the bickering and opposite views of the two women.

"That is not what I said." She responds angrily, whimpering slightly as she continues to tug at the bonds that hold her slender wrists. "It felt like you all were going to kill me every time I did go out and play, I passed out three different times and just woke up to it not stopping!" She responds.

"Why did /I/ always have to be the victim dammit, other people could have played the damsel. Then maybe I wouldn't be here right now.."

Meira folded her arms calmly, setting the glass of wine down on a table. "Actually, you are here now because Tandy brought you to me. You committed crimes that you need to be punished for, and slavery is a suitable punishment." she said, "We live in a world where ticklish girls are always the preferred choice to be damsels. As I recall, none of our other friends were as ticklish as you, which is why we chose you to be the victim."

Rilina sighs. "Tandy is psychotic, she /kidnapped/ me! I wasn't arrested, I wasn't tried, I was kidnapped by that bitch!" She says angrily, losing her cool and tugging so much she falls over.

"Right, none of them were as ticklish, it was /torture/! They never tied you up like they did me..."

Suddenly Magnus chuckled "Meira is as ticklish as you are..." he said "But she knows how to hide it... don't you?" he said throwing some oil on the fire. He could be quite nasty, Meira knew from experience.

"Rilina is even more ticklish." Meira responded. Magnus was right about her being ticklish as well, but she was certain that if both girls were tickled at the same time, Rilina would have the loudest screams. She was amused when Rilina fell on the floor while struggling; even considering the situation, the girl was so feisty. "You said you were kidnapped, not arrested, by Tandy. Tell me this, Rilina, are you guilty of the crimes everyone in Bisanthium seems to think you committed?"

"Even more ticklish than you?" he said. He chuckled. He was ticklish as hell. He had been surprised when Meira had turned out even more ticklish. He had trouble believing Rilina could be 'that' sensitive.
He frowned "What exactly was she accused off?" he said, looking at her.
"I doubt it was serious" he said. He himself had a lot of 'crimes' on his head. At least from the viewpoint of those he had sided against. This frail goodlooking girl probably had done little. Perhaps thievery? Slept with the wrong person at the wrong time? Than again... sometimes those one least expected crime from... turned out to be the worst.

Rilina sighs. "Only the ones about stealing stuff." She responds embarassedly. "The shop has never done well, I never understood how my dad kept it afloat until I realized he was giving information on girls to the Slavers guild." She says, angrily, at the non-present-memory of her father.

"They approached me when he died, wanting to make the same deal with me, and I said no. None of the guild would really shop at my store any more...so I started stealing, to try to keep myself from starving, and pay the rent. If I defaulted on the loan for the shop, I knew the guild would buy the debt and me."

"I doubt what she did is a big sin..." he said amused. "I've met rapists and murders... even worse" he said. He looked at her. "Than again... at least it's tickling... criminals of that level get something else done to them...".

A thief was a thief no matter what her motives were. "Be thankful then that the only crime you committed was theft. It could have been worse." Meira said, "But your punishment will last for the rest of your life. Think about it, would you rather be executed or have your hands cut off for your crimes, or be my slave and plaything?"

"Truthfully I'm not sure." She responds tartly. "On the one hand, at least an execution would be fast, and they'd probably only take one hand. But I'm here, now, aren't I."

"I like her" Magnus said amused to Meira "She's funny" he rose up and offered her too a glass of wine. Purposely defying Meira. But he threw the torturess a smile. Almost as if asking to ease up and let it skip.

Meira noticed the smile on Magnus' face and knew what he was up to. If her lover decided to loosen up when speaking to Rilina, so would she. "I like her too." she said, pulling the slavegirl to her feet and gently pushing her down onto a chair. "She shows no fear and has a sharp tongue, very much unlike herself in her younger days. Would you like some wine, Rilina?" The torturess took the glass of wine from Magnus' hand, holding it close to Rilina's lips.

As Meira didn't act nasty, Magnus showed his appreciation by snuggling Meira from behind. His arms around her waist, he nuzzled her the neck where he knew she adored it.

Smiling, Meira ran her other hand through Magnus' hair and allowed him to continue nuzzling. Her eyes were still on Rilina.

Teasing

Unseen to her slave... a hand of Magnus had entered her outfit and had begun to tease the sensitive skin. "So what will you do to poor Rillina? Where will she sleep?" he asked her. It was obvious a test for her. Tickling her she'd have trouble showing no weakness to her slave.

She shut her eyes as her smile grew wider. Although she could not see Magnus slipping his hand onto her soft skin, Meira had no problem feeling it right away. No, she must not let Rilina know how ticklish she was, but this was a deliberate attempt by Magnus to make her do just that. "Sh-She will... hee hee hee... Magnus, stop it!" she shouted, grabbing Magnus' hand.

He chuckled and looked at at Rilina "She's tough but quite ticklish" he said. He didn't really have a grudge towards the slave. But neither was he really interested. His focus lay on Meira at the moment. Besides... the slave was hers not his.
"You can pay me back in full later" he said as already another hand had found a weak spot. A little ticklish spot on her back he knew off.

ooc... hello again. Sorry to be away for so long but a relationship took up most of my time. That's over now (bleh) and my thoughts wandered to this thread again. Any possibility of Tandy coming in to play? Everyone needs a professional tickler/interrogator around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back