• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TSA---T for tickling?

OmahaTickler

Verified
This whole airport thing is starting to rot my brain, but I think it's a good chance to ask a question lers must also want to ask this community:

Any female lees get "patted down" (read: tickled) and turned on when traveling recently?

Just curious.

:couch:

This whole airport thing is starting to rot my brain, but I think it's a good chance to ask a question lers must also want to ask this community:

Any female lees get "patted down" (read: tickled) and turned on when traveling recently?

Just curious.

:couch:

I can just hear the lawsuites now....:flex:

Typically, I want to avoid being shot by the TSA. Tickling never really comes to mind.

Typically, I want to avoid being shot by the TSA. Tickling never really comes to mind.

The TSA are unarmed, Even i myself as a airline employee have to go through it, and the only exemption is if I'm in full uniform and have my ID with me i can go through however if I were flying out and not in uniform then yes I would be subject to it. But I think i would be embarrassed if the TSA agent did hit that ticklish spot on my sides

So far no tickling stories

I have seen televised and print interviews with women the T.S.A. searches violated but so far no mention of getting tickled. Before that makes it to the news, I'm thinking we will hear about someone who through sheer defensive reflex knocks the teeth out of a security guard that pushed his luck feeling around.

Frankly, cavity searches are the only way to know an airline passenger is not boarding a plane with an explosive. Even lame Americans won't submit to that, I'm betting.

It maybe just me, but in a 'free society'. Is freedom/liberty and safety/security moral enemies? When I talk about freedom/liberty, I'm thinking private property rights: my body is my private property! Who is willing to sacrifice their freedom and liberty to be safe? When we give more power to government, will it be good bye too the Bill of Rights?

I have a wonderful idea for US law enforcement. Why not make any "suspicious looking individuals" (read: anyone attractive to the officers) raise their arms and tickle their armpits? That will make them shake uncontrollably and any contrabands would just fall out. Another national security disaster averted!

Better still, in the same vein as the prosthetic breast incident, I reckon some travellers might have fitted prosthetic feet which may contain dangerous material. Security should tickle the feet of "suspicious travellers" to see if they are real. Reliable tests may take up to an hour.

National security. Not a laughing matter.

*Note: I can just see this thread exploding into yet another republican vs. democrats poofight. Come back in five pages time and note that I called it here first.*

I feel the sameway DownUnder! That's why I asked the question for both sides!

Erm... this is where I'd draw the line for what I find creepy. People are already uncomfortable in TSA screenings, the last thing we want is to make things worse with deliberate tickling.

And aren't the TSA screeners required to be the same gender as the person they're patting down? Unless you're into M/M tickling, it'd be useless anyway.

And aren't the TSA screeners required to be the same gender as the person they're patting down? Unless you're into M/M tickling, it'd be useless anyway.

So either females don't exist, or F/F does nothing for you.

Eh, doesn't bother me either way. I show up to the airport naked anyways....

It does give the tickle vid producers another angle

Cavity searches? Well as long as a licensed dentist is present, I would not object....Oh, wait, you mean..... ;) I believe that all this groping is not really making travel any safer. Especially if it is done by a taxi driver! Today some amateur dufus may be caught in "the battle of the bulge" but I am afraid most of the the professional terrorists are aware of the checks and would get around them. I hear those full body scans add fifteen pounds and not in a good way!

I think most people want to get out of security as fast as possible. As much as I love being tickled in public, I don't think even I would appreciate a TSA agent tickling me. Just get me where I am going. Hopefully I'll be tickled when I get there. :D

And I don't think that a TSA agent trying to tickle me on his JOB while I'm getting my body scanned is quite the same as what TkChgo did. It's amazing what you can get away with when you are cute and charming as (I think if my memory serves me correctly) he is. Now if the TSA agent was mega hot... Maybe, just maybe my mind would briefly fantasize. MAYBE :D

And I don't think that a TSA agent trying to tickle me on his JOB while I'm getting my body scanned is quite the same as what TkChgo did.

At least the TSA agent HAS to touch you on his job. :)

Thank you for giving me an excuse to post a Venn diagram. :D

it5fp.jpg

I love you ASU- and I love Venn Diagrams. You can also use several other graphic organizers. :D

And since doctors did come up.... my first breast exam by my old (like when I was just entering college) doctor tickled soooooo badly! I know he didn't do it on purpose, but it took everything in me to not pull away laughing. So a year or two later, my mother's doctor was going to give me a breast exam. I was like... It won't be too bad. It will just tickle a bit. Oh! God it hurt! My breasts are still mad! Either way, they both got paid to feel me up.

Even though the TSA guys might be getting $7.50 an hour... Still... NO THANK YOU!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back