• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TSK, TSK, TSK.........

kis123

Level of Lemon Feather
You know, I kinda' liked the Jets (with the exception of Braylon Edwards)......until this:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...coach-25-000-for-trip-on-dolphins-player.html

Now so I don't get accused of being lopsided in my criticism of unfair shots of players by other players in the league (Mr. Harrison comes to mind---Oh, hi slacker........:wavingguy:)), I decided to put this one on the boards for discussion.

I have to admit, this was pretty tacky stuff especially from a coach. I personally think the guy should've been fired, but a year-end suspension and $25K fine will have to do.

Discuss.....and try to keep it clean folks!

Well I don't know what this guy makes but at 100,000.00 that's a huge fine and I honestly don't think he'll ever do that on the sideline again. I hate to hear anyone lose there job cause of just 1 thing they did. Ray Lewis took a life and Big Ben still fresh in our minds but there still in football so a 3 game suspension and that fine does it for me. Now to the bigger problem I think the NFL needs to tell teams they can't put personal along the sidelines to keep a gunner from getting back on the field when hit out of play from most of the time a double team.

Well I don't know what this guy makes but at 100,000.00 that's a huge fine and I honestly don't think he'll ever do that on the sideline again. I hate to hear anyone lose there job cause of just 1 thing they did. Ray Lewis took a life and Big Ben still fresh in our minds but there still in football so a 3 game suspension and that fine does it for me. Now to the bigger problem I think the NFL needs to tell teams they can't put personal along the sidelines to keep a gunner from getting back on the field when hit out of play from most of the time a double team.

I agree with you to a certain degree, however, athletes in general get away with far too much. If I would've done something similar on the job I'd be fired and prosecuted. Why do sports teams get placed above the law? That's why you have incidents like Ray Lewis, Big Ben, and countless others. Besides, these guys can afford really expensive lawyers to get them out of pretty much anything.

But a coach should know much better than that; it was a really cheap shot.

OK so to keep my new best friend happy what should I say ;) let go team up and blast Maniactickler and his stinkin Pats lol

OK so to keep my new best friend happy what should I say ;) let go team up and blast Maniactickler and his stinkin Pats lol

Well, let him enjoy his jollies for a couple of weeks until playoffs. If they manage to survive the gauntlet, we'll see what NFC team eats them alive in the Super Bowl. Giants and Eagles are looking pretty good so far.

It pains me to say this but I don't see my Eagles going far in playoffs cause are D sucked and with injures getting worst so i'll ride this horse till it drops I'm hoping 2nd round. What sucks is I need to cheer for those Pats again this week to beat Green Bay now.

But all is good the Phils have Cliff now so pitchers and catchers will be reporting soon.

Well they did beat those awful Browns this week. :rowfull:

Yeah, those same awful Browns that handed your team a shellacking a couple of weeks ago.........:munch:

But I knew you couldn't resist; you're just as easy in this forum as in P&R. And just as delusional too...........:judges:

Yeah, those same awful Browns that handed your team a shellacking a couple of weeks ago.........:munch:

But I knew you couldn't resist; you're just as easy in this forum as in P&R. And just as delusional too...........:judges:

Well i expected that comeback! but its ok, because it was a fluke, and a wake up call. it lit a fire under the Pats ass! so actually, i should be thanking your terrible Browns! :numberone:

Well i expected that comeback! but its ok, because it was a fluke, and a wake up call. it lit a fire under the Pats ass! so actually, i should be thanking your terrible Browns! :numberone:

Well you're welcome for my terrible Browns beating the tar outta' your cheating Pats!

Want any more? Let me know......I have a million of them!:rockon:

Oh, and don't forget the OP.....especially since I'm the freakin' OP!

What happened to your awesome Browns sunday? they lost to a sad Bills team. thats reaching a new low. :sorry:

What happened to your awesome Browns sunday? they lost to a sad Bills team. thats reaching a new low. :sorry:

Just like your team losing to a then 3-7 Browns team?

Dynasty?

Ha!!

Yeah, you should be sorry.:siterocks:

Just like your team losing to a then 3-7 Browns team?

Dynasty?

Ha!!

Yeah, you should be sorry.:siterocks:

Yeah, the Pats sure look terrible, blasting through all the NFLs elite like they were high school teams, while your browns score 6 points against the NFLs worst. real solid comparison. :rowfull:

Yeah, the Pats sure look terrible, blasting through all the NFLs elite like they were high school teams, while your browns score 6 points against the NFLs worst. real solid comparison. :rowfull:

Everyone has a bad day sometime....just like the bad day the Pats had a Browns stadium a couple of weeks ago. Wanna' see the tape? I'm sure Belechick made one of that game too-I hear videos are his specialty.:roflmao:

Told ya' I have a million of them......:bwahaha:

Now if we just get back to the OP.....you know, MY OP...that would be great.

Let it go maniac.....just let it go.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back