• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TT come join this Fantasy Football league

10 armed tkler

1st Level Orange Feather
OK, the keeper League is set!
The League ID#: 262851
Password: getiton

The positions are a little different than from above, here is what I went with.
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/TE Flex, WR/RB Flex, K, DEF, DP, DP, DB, DL, LB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN.

The Live Draft is Monday, August 24th at 10:00pm.

Check all the settings, they can be changed before the draft, if we have a consensus on things anyone would like to change we can.

we just need...quite a few people to fill it. Would be a big olhappy league between the community. So come join guys

the hollywood brother thinks this could be fun. good luck with it

Kinda like the Fantasy Football (Soccer) League we have over here in the UK. :p

The idea is simple. You're given a budget and a list of all the professional football players over all of the teams, alongside their current value ($million). you then create a team within the budget, following the given team layout (QB, RW, LW etc. etc.), and then track their progress over the coming season. The better the player does in their real games, the more points he'll rake up for himself and then the best team is the team with the highest accumulated value. ^_^

For example:

Budget: $50m

QB: M. Douglas ($8m)
RW: F. McGuiver ($4m)
LW: T. Timmytimtim ($1m)
etc. etc.

JOIN! COME ON ALL FANTASY SPORTS PLAYERS! Make this one of your leagues this year. But please show up for the draft or have it pre ranked!

On yahoo.com!

Awesome, nice job TT on filling the league, we still have room for like 7 or so...now stay out of my way because I am going to kick your asses in it if we face!:2guns:

acoording to my calculations there are just 4 sports left people. I know it is a big league and draft is going to be a bitch, but I guarantee it will be loads of fun. we just need 4 more people to fill the league! orr just leave it at 16.

Thanks to whoever signed up and is participating. The draft is this sunday

and here is a link if you want to listen or call and talk shit.

here

oops, looks like it is full already. 24 positions? That's going to be one big marathon draft ;0

This is not the same as the pool Dave is setting up, right?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back