• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TT Members! Share your photos here!

And another one:

Here's mine - the first is one I got by scanning my face (also my avatar) and the other is about 3 years old, I think:

Attachments

• 2face.jpg
    2face.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 58
  • gregory19[1].jpg
    gregory19[1].jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 105
I'm too scurred to put A picture of me here... maybe you might... know me Or something... wait, you'd already be A member of this here site... it wouldn't be that bad.
Hahaha.

two new pics of me......

These are recent pics (last week) of me and my new beardline. lmao

hope you like.....;)

Attachments

• New Pics 2-6-05 005.jpg
    New Pics 2-6-05 005.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 117
  • New Pics 2-6-05 003.jpg
    New Pics 2-6-05 003.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 204
Da Champ

Okay, there's a story to one of these pictures. Its don't mess with Fat people.

It all started in highschool, A boy by the name of... Chris decided he would show off and beat up on me, because i'm the "Poor Kid." Well, the "poor kid" was also the school "backyard wrestling legend"... Anyway, Chris said he could outfight this kid, and that kid told Chris to meet him in his yard, for a Boxing match. They put gloves on, and in front of 75 people (Yes, 75 kids in my backyard) this "poor kid" destroyed Chris. I even let him hit me, 3 times. The next day at school was an assembly, where I got A standing ovation, and he became A nobody. I still feel bad about that, because at the 10 year reunion, he will be nothing but A loser. While me, I'll always be popular for beating up some drug dealing punk. Hahaha. Then again, even the teachers cheered, so I know it was justified. Thats what happens in smalltown WA state. Well, that was A long, pointless story, but I hope you read it. ^_^

By the way, the kids called me "Champ" till graduation, which was about A week later.

By the way, in my champ picture, thats brusing on my face, from letting him hit me. And, I've been in A few boxing matches since, I've never been knocked down, and I've never quit. I have 6 wins, 0 losses, 1 KO. ^_^

Last edited:
Aw...Cellar and Chameleon...you two are HOTT!!! Just felt you should know the truth...:) Thank you for being brave enough to share your photos and stories!!!

Cell--your beard looks wonderful!!! Very distinguished, yet spicy...I LOVE it!!!

Chameleon--aka: The Champ--did anyone give the champ a victory tickle? Cuz if not, I'm on it!!! :p

Thanks Camel. You're tooooo sweet!

and cute! seen your pic too baby!

Here I am, with a classic camera on head shot. I know, not exactly an oil painting, but it's me.

Attachments

• joe-mirror.jpg
    joe-mirror.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 156
Back after a long heel cooling off...if that's ok....here's three of myself.
BTW...this good knight isn't surprised at how many fair maidens are into our fetish.
Good to see your beautiful faces here. (hope you don't mind the long hair...LOL)

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 149
  • muscle.jpg
    muscle.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 110
  • ohboy.jpg
    ohboy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I can't believe how well this thread has gone! Thanks to ALL who posted pictures...I hope this helps to give all members more confidence to post, contribute, and even show their own pictures one day!

Camel26 said:
Aw...Cellar and Chameleon...you two are HOTT!!! Just felt you should know the truth...:) Thank you for being brave enough to share your photos and stories!!!

Cell--your beard looks wonderful!!! Very distinguished, yet spicy...I LOVE it!!!

Chameleon--aka: The Champ--did anyone give the champ a victory tickle? Cuz if not, I'm on it!!! :p

Thanks Camel! <3 4 U!

Yes, just like Cellar says, you are too sweet. ^_^

here i am, the blue shirt one is from my bday party bout 1-2 weeks ago and third are my current tats

Attachments

• 274394019zsUsYb_ph.jpg
    274394019zsUsYb_ph.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Me Good.JPG
    Me Good.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 56
  • arm tat.jpg
    arm tat.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 50
YES! i finally found a scanned pic of myself. it isnt very good but it gives you an idea. this is fairly recently. about 1 month ago. now i will go back to my shadowy corner

Attachments

• 100_0093.JPG
    100_0093.JPG
    608.2 KB · Views: 261
Well, now that I am back in the states, and for good this time. I might as well put up a couple of me. My sig pic is of me in a suit. I don't do suits too often, but I think I have another one of me in a suit let me look

Ok, these are the other three I have of me so far. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Me1.jpe
    Me1.jpe
    21.2 KB · Views: 22
  • me3.jpe
    me3.jpe
    15.5 KB · Views: 60
  • me4.jpe
    me4.jpe
    8.2 KB · Views: 94
country said:
Well, now that I am back in the states, and for good this time. I might as well put up a couple of me. My sig pic is of me in a suit. I don't do suits too often, but I think I have another one of me in a suit let me look
I love the way guys look in a suit ;)

Let me guess, Val. Your favorite ZZ Top song is "Sharp Dressed Man?"

This is what happens when friends attack your head with a set of clippers in celebration of getting into grad school...unfortunately, since i have to work in an environment that would frown upon the mowhawk, it got shaved off a few hours after this pic was taken...it was fun while it lasted, though!!! :) :p ;)

Attachments

• Superdyke.jpg
    Superdyke.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 737
Your workplace is okay with a shaved head but not a mowhawk?? LOL
I say you mention a mowhawk in your awway message one day but I didn't believe it...Oh lordy!

Yeah, I did it...and my head feels like a scrub brush...but I love being petted...;)

And I think I look kinda badass in the mowhawk pic...sad, I almost got lovin from 2 women while I had the hawk...oh well...:p Oh well, maybe next time!?!?!

Thanks for the lovin, y'all!!!

What's so bad about shaven head?

My hair is also kept very short- i visit the barber once a month, at least.

Nothing's wrong with a shaven head per se, Duke...but it's funny that her workplace would accept a nearly bald woman and not one with a mowhawk. :p

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back