• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
For those who haven't been on the past couple days, unfortunately I must inform you now that the TTC had a database corruption Friday evening which wiped out some tables. It became unusable, and the backup we currently have available to us is from late March.

The site has been reloaded, re-updated, but there will be some small differences you may notice. We have taken this precaution to bring the site online again with a functional backup while we work on restoring the other database. We are looking into rebuilding those lost tables, but it will take time, and it's not guaranteed to work.

So continue on using the site like you had before. If we are successful in restoring the other database we will let you know ahead of time, but for now assume that this is the way things will continue for the site. In addition to our host properly setting up a backup routine for the database, I will now have access to perform backups as well which I will on a weekly basis.

Finally, if you registered after March 27th this year then you will need to register again. I apologize for any inconveniences caused from this mishap. I've been chomping at the bit trying to get things rolling again for the site. Please bear with me and the rest of the TTC Crew.

Sincerely,
-TT

I will be working on the site some more tonight to bring back some of the mods we are currently missing. I also will need to setup the Stories Section again, along with any recent Hosted Author/Artist sections once more. The board should be fully stable and functioning as I said, but if you notice any quirks then please let me know of it.

Yay, it's back on! :ggrin: I'm just happy that we still have a site - period!

With forum being corrupted, is that why it said my account was deleted yesterday?

With forum being corrupted, is that why it said my account was deleted yesterday?

Yes, the USER table in particular was corrupted and only had 23 entries in there out of the 10's of thousands there should be. The THREAD table is completely gone, but the POST table which contains information on both the other tables is still there. That's why there exists a possibility of restoring the corrupted DB.

Last edited:
Oh o.k......Sorry for putting my original post in the general section. I just thought thats where I should put it.

Oh o.k......Sorry for putting my original post in the general section. I just thought thats where I should put it.

No worries, I just want to keep everything regarding this matter in one spot for easier reading and understanding rather than several sporadic postings. It's all good. :cool

One last thing. Id like to thank everyone who works on TT's website. You all have worked VERY hard to make this site what it is, & to me it's like a second home. To quote a famous band "Dont know what ya got til it's gone"

Thanks

Thanks for all your work to keep this site going

Does this mean I'll have to recreate those dozens of threads for my artists archive???!!!

*kills himself*

o_O

B

That probably why off the wall is missing from the general discussion sub forum.

Yay, it's back on! :ggrin: I'm just happy that we still have a site - period!

Same here. I was wondering what happened friday. My first thought was that it went the same way ATF went in the past. Gone forever....but luckly it didn't! :D :D :D

Same here. I was wondering what happened friday. My first thought was that it went the same way ATF went in the past. Gone forever....but luckly it didn't! :D :D :D

ATF? :huh

Does this mean I'll have to recreate those dozens of threads for my artists archive???!!!

*kills himself*

o_O

B

I don't know Bandito, but know that I am in the same boat as you (if that's any relief to you). As you can see, the entire IloHnoH's Corner is gone and it had a lot of structure (like the index posts) and stuff too. So maybe this is a little bit worse for all the active artists and writers here than for everyone else.

But not the end of the world! And I line up behind that person who says "I'm just happy that we still have a site - period!" I remember those few days earlier when I was worried that TT might have gone for good when it wasn't reachable for 2-3 days (the account had expired then). Good to have it still and a lot of thanks to TT for getting things up and running again - even if all the new stuff has to be reposted. :D

Arrgh! What a blow! I'm not sure what all the tech-jargon means, but this is heartbreaking news, T.T.

Ah, well. All we can do is soldier on.

BTW - What-the-hell happened to my avatar in the interim? :huh

Don't even bother, the mod staff there is a bunch of pricks.
Agreed. It used to be a nice place, but it soon turned into a copy of 4chan with self-centered asshole staff who see themselves as the second coming of Jesus.

On the current topic, I do hope this issue is resolved soon. It's really sad to see the Hosted Authors gone. :(

Yeah, I lost my award & advanced status and about 80% of my posts. :scared

I have a technical question. What's gonna happen if I do things like change my profile and etc - and then you get the database restored?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back