• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tummy Raspberry

Super777

Banned
Anybody out there who loves to recieve raspberries on their tummy? I love to give them, so maybe we can chat on her about how you feel before the raspberry, during it and after its over. Also if there are any ladies interested in just meeting up with me sometime just to hang out(and you getting tickled with uber amounts of tummy raspberries...) maybe we can arrange something!

Hope to hear from many!

- Super777

I really love getting rasberries. They just tickle soooo much! I like the feeling of the lips on my tummy. I like the anticipation that I have right before the rasberry and the feeling afterwards. I'd like to chat with you. Hope you get more responses!

:bump:

Oh yeah, rasberries,Zerberts...all good.
It tickles, its silly and it makes the scene playful.

Hi Jen, hope you are doing well... :wavingguy

Rasberries are great! I really love getting them. I also think it's the feeling of lips on my stomach compaired to fingers, the anticipation is great!

I see that I have had several responses to my thread. I am very excited to see people responding. Anyway if you want to talk with me more then keep on responding in this thread or if you prefer e-mail me, here's my e-mail address:

[email protected]

Just e-mail me anytime and I will definantly reply to you!

- Super777

Tickle Raspberries

I LOVE to give tickle raspberries! Several in a row, punctuated by tickling, perhaps a tummy slap now and then and you screaming!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com

I've given the raspberries on the tummy to a few girls but in my personally opinion i think i've gotten a better reaction if I tickled inside her belly button

Tickling the Inside of a Belly Button

Dear Super777,

I must confess that I've poked (there's a great belly button penetration scene in my tickling vid with Julian St. Croix) and occasionally licked a belly button to get a reaction...but I've yet to tickle the inside of one...

Guess I'll need to find a nice roomy tummy and try that one sometime soon!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com

i love having that done to me, it is a special kind of tickling more intermate and meaningful

God they drive me completely crazy!!!!! Just before it happens my entire body just locks up. I think they're actually more intense for me then fingers sometimes. There's just something about someone's face getting close to my stomach..Augh! :yowzer: :imouttahe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back