• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

{TWC2010} Italy (vs) Spain - THE FINAL

Who should be World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
So after a lengthly tickle-fight explosion we are down to just 2..........
The World's 2 best ticklers will go head to head for the Tickle World Cup Trophy - and it's been great so far.

Italy represented by our own and beautiful Bella Donna &
Spain represented by the ruthless Bahbi (creation of Relent<)

Bella Donna has dominated Brazil and Holland on her way to the Final
Where as Bahbi put fellow Relent< creation Mari to shame - followed by a cruelling 3-way battle with Mercy & Katie.

So the final question is..........
Who do YOU want to see crowned our champion?
Please Vote now...................

Many thanks to everyone involved and of course thanks to the girls involved in the Artwork along with each of their creators :)

My support goes to Spain this time. I don't doubt that Italy will be the popular favorite... might as well turn this into a contest!

I can't believe that Spain is ahead XD
This one will be a nail biter for sure.

For such creative punishment over raw intensity, I think Bahbi will subject the otherwise indomitable Bella Donna to de-feet. I feel it will be a grand struggle, but I foresee our Italian beauty's gypsy toes dancing at the caress of our Spanish flower's petals when the final buzzer sounds.

Of course tickle competitions are the ultimate embodiment of what sports mean. No matter who wins or loses- WE all win >8D

By the way, I'd like to offer my services as a medic/trainer during the match. Should any injuries be sustained i'd want to tic- er uh, massage and treat the affected areas.

that'd be captial, FF XD you could even nurse some of the previous losers back to health. Some of them took some serious beatings. Lol

And I think the match will be closer than even I anticipated. Knowing how averted each contestant is to tickling, they may come to blows instead. {XD A few bruises is worth the preservation of their respective egos. but the victory image at least promises to be one malevolent endeavor.

Nooo!

Now Spain is just a step over Italy... pelase someone vote for Italy now!!!

Hi tickler94!!

Are you an italian? :)

I think they take no care of this thread anymore... unfortunatly

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back