• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Days In a Row

marzbarz

TMF Expert
For the past two days I've had friends over. Two of my guy friends and my girl friend came over to my house and we just started playing around. One of the guys and the girl were from the birthday party a couple weeks ago.

Every once in a while, he would squeeze our knees to which we would jump and giggle. But for me, for only a short time. (his tickling is getting a lot lighter, and tickles more now :))

At one point in the hang out, the four of us went to my room and sat on my bed while they looked up some stuff on my computer. Then the same guy decided to smother my girl friend with one of the pillows, pinning her down. My other guy friend and I decided to poke her in the ribs and sides. She laughed loud and muffled under the pillow, "AAHahaha! That tickles! Heehee"

Yesterday, the same group of people came over and we were playing video games. I sat with my legs stretched across the couch and my guy friend (same one) sat at the other end. I wore a T-shirt and shorts and was barefoot. He looked at my feet beside him and started to stroke his fingers over my soles. It surprised me at first. Nobody really ever tries to tickle my feet. Unfortunately they're not all that ticklish. But afterward it started to feel really good. :) "Are your feet ticklish?" he asked me.

"Not really.." I said, relaxed.

"Not as much as THIS?" he reached out and squeezed my knee. When I didn't jump, he said, "wait..I have the wrong spot. Is it...here?" and he, very gently, squeezed lower on my thigh and stared at me. It started to tickle.

I held in my air as I felt a smile start to spread on my face. He squeezed it again and then on both my legs. I jumped and wiggled away with a smile but no laughter. He laughed at me and stopped.

I'm ticklish again! WHOHOO!! :D

cute story glad to hear your ticklish again. maybe i can have a go at you then :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back