• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Girl Tickle Fest! Chloe Brooke & Cadence Lux - 1st Timers!

PhillyFootParty

TMF Expert
Here are two BRAND NEW girls who have NEVER been tickled before on camera. I shot these girls at the Florida Exxxotica Expo last week. Chloe is the blonde on the left in the clips, she's 19 years old and the blonde on the right is 21 year old, Cadence Lux.

Cadence Lux will also be working the Feet of Philly Party this Friday night, June 7th, so you can meet her in person and YOU can TICKLE her! She's not local and ONLY available at this party. If interested, please email me directly to get details and how to get on the list at [email protected]. NO PM's PLEASE! Please make sure you mentioned you know me from TMF.

They are brand new to the biz and are wildly ticklish.

What I like most, is the contrast in laughs from both girls. Chloe has this squeaky young girl giggly where Cadence has this gasping, coughing, laughing combo. It's freakin hilarious.

You'll see foot tickling and side tickling along with leg tickling.

I attached a teaser clip as well as a couple still shots.

To see the clips and many more updates, please check out:

http://www.phillytickling.com

Great stuff here, guys!

twogirltickling2rs.jpgtwogirlticklingrs.jpg

Attachments

• Two Girl Tickle Promo TMF WMV.mp4
    4.4 MB
Very impressive,for Chloe and Cadence are definitive future tickling victims for both James Darke and the Ticklante. :xena: :xena: :imthedj: :imthedj:

wow, so cute, it looks like u needed a wingman.

I don't know why but it's really hard for me to believe that the girl in the left is 19 years old. And is not just this girl, I don't know if it's me or some girls always look more "mature". Anyway I love their leugh too.

I would never post it, but I have their IDs as proof. She just turned 19 in May. I have shot her twice already. Go to freeones.com and you'll see her. Most girls I soot r 18-22. I've been shooting for 13 years and I never lie about stuff and I have an excellent reputation. Also, you can check with her agent at www.eastcoasttalents.com. Ask for John, their agent. Trust me, I know, I'm the one shooting them, I have digital copies of all their ID's. Did you actually watch the clip?

Last edited:
You can also go follow her at Twitter @cbrookexxx. She's a super cool girl and loves her fans.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back