• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two questions about hosiery

curious

TMF Regular
Hey gang,

I have two questions that I have been wondering about hosiery. One is simple the other not so much, they are as follows.

1. What is the difference between pantyhose and tights? Are they made from a different material? And if so is one less ticklish than the other?

2. By show of hands who has read Libtick's story "Ticklish Executives" (see the story archives)? For those who haven't the story briefly deals with foot tickling as a means of quality control for a company that makes nylon stockings. Does anyone know what quality control for stockings would be in the real world and the likelihood of tickling having anything to do with it?

Well those are my questions. Thoughts are welcome.

1. What is the difference between pantyhose and tights? Are they made from a different material? And if so is one less ticklish than the other?

Tights tend to be thicker then pantyhose, so tickling a girl in tights would be like tickling a girl wearing socks.

2. By show of hands who has read Libtick's story "Ticklish Executives" (see the story archives)? For those who haven't the story briefly deals with foot tickling as a means of quality control for a company that makes nylon stockings. Does anyone know what quality control for stockings would be in the real world and the likelihood of tickling having anything to do with it?

What? The ladies in the real world does not wear stockings like their ancestors used to. It would be more about individual preference and not a 'norm'.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]What? The ladies in the real world does not wear stockings like their ancestors used to. It would be more about individual preference and not a 'norm'.[/QUOTE]

Dude what are you talking about?

Tights are made of thicker material - more difficult to transfer ticklish touches through the material.

Hosiery tests are likely done by industrial robots to test for strength and resiliency and ability not to develop runs easily.

A fantasy about a line of hosiery clad women being tickled to test material sensitivity would be fun but in real life, not so much.

I'd volunteer to model the stocking, nylons ect if I get to keep them after :p

It really saddens me that women don't wear hose like they once did. And to top it off, some of the women are paranoid about skin cancer, (a valid concern), so some don't get golden tans either. Hose would fix that look, but they are shunned. And tights are for kids!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back