• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two TC videos

Tickle-Underarm

4th Level Red Feather
Just watched Laughworks and RTK fantacies. I know there are some reveiw but just wanna give my opinion from another angle:
first of all both videos are great but I like RTK fantacies much better. I know there was a discussion about Sara, I think she is so sensitive under her arms but she has agreed with the people in RT to tickle her less intense there and it's kind of obvious through both videos, I think if she really wants to affect the videos like that it's not that important to have here anymore. She is so pretty and extremely ticklish and still I love both videos and I think it's real tickling coming out of her and TIB does the best job whenever he gets her. But she is not being tortured at all and it's more like teasing (still nice though). On the other hand Tabitha is so hot and extremely ticklish and is tickled much more intense in RTK fantacies. I liked her and I think her armpits are so ticklish plus her feet for feet fans. She is being tortured at some points and seems really real, obviously Sara or TIB tickle her (for example on the armpit) for a much longer time than Sara gets tickled and they don't have that much mercy for her. It was nice I liked it and I hope to see more of Tabitha in other videos. I was wondering is there is any intense tickling of Sara anywhere in any video (I am talking about underarm tickling mostly).

Want to see sarah get it ruthlessly.....check out Blondes at play!

hey, how long is the Sara part on blonds video? Can you give some review about that part if you get a chance.

Tickled twice mercilessly in the stocks.
If you get only 1 vid this year make it this one!
She Quit TC after This all out TIB session.

I have to agree, Blondes at Play is great. Sara really gets it. One of the best tickling vids I have ever seen.

In my opinion Sara's second segment in Variety of Giggles, when she is strapped to the board is the BEST tickle torture session on film.

Leeboy, I have to agree with you. VOG was great, as was BAP. Interestingly enough, I do not remember BAP getting very good reviews when it was released. Could be wrong, though.

Raul:rolleyes:

hey,
I finally saw BAP online. first of all RTK fantacies is still my favorite. BAP is good though, Sara sections are great but still I think she didn't get it enough. I think they obviously didn't tickle her more when she was getting crazy (especially on armpits!)

Anyway, the other blonde (Elke) was fun in a sense that she could not stop laughing some times. I have heard good things about VOG but it's not available there anymore I hope they put it online.

Hotel Tickle Review Request..

Can someone please post a review? I'm thinking of taking advantage of the CD Rom sale at Realtickling!

Tron

Tron,

I recommend Hotel Tickle heartily. All body parts are covered. The only disappointment was the busty girl named Butter. She laughed, but did not struggle, much like she was enjoying being tickled. Also, lots of taunting, especially in the first sequence.

Raul

What Sara Video

gig1965 said:
Tickled twice mercilessly in the stocks.
If you get only 1 vid this year make it this one!
She Quit TC after This all out TIB session.

Gig
What video are you referring to?

I think the video where she quit TC is BAP. This is what it says at the end of. Read the quote from TC:

"She wants it to stop when she says she can't take anymore. Not this time. Because of it we probably won't be filming with her again. It was just too real and too torturous for her this time."

I never saw the video but it almost sounds like TIB ignored her safeword. :sowrong: He knew he crossed the line so he continued to tickle her knowing that he would never touch her again.

Novus said:
I never saw the video but it almost sounds like TIB ignored her safeword. :sowrong: He knew he crossed the line so he continued to tickle her knowing that he would never touch her again.
Awesome!!! Now THAT'S tickle torture! :D

gig1965 said:
Blondes at play.
Speaking of Blondes at play how in the hell did TIB ever get playmate Elke Jensen to do a tickling video with him? I mean have you seen that girls website? Have you seen the places she's been and the people she hangs with? Why work with TIB? Check out this picture of her I saw on her website PICTURE

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back