• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UFC 153 Predictions

The Fallen Angel

3rd Level Red Feather
This Saturday is UFC 153, I was really excited about this card until the main event was eventually scrapped.. but now I am not sure how I feel about this card, I will be watching but I think I am more intrigued by the possibility of the biggest upset in UFC history taking place than I am excited about the card.. anyway here are my fight card predictions, and I would like to hear yours as well

Demian Maia vs Rick Story- Maia will out wrestle Story for 3 rounds while sporadically looking for submission attempts, Maia wins via decision

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado- The "eye-poke" rematch here, I don't know much about Prado as we have only seen him in the octagon once and that was for less than 2 minutes. I know Davis will look for takedowns and probably look to lay and pray for the majority of this fight, I will go with Davis by decision

Jon Fitch vs Erik Silva- I think Fitch is going to smother the rising star with better wrestling and striking, Fitch wins via TKO round 2

Glover Teixeira vs Fabio Maldonado- Glover is a future champion in my opinion and I see this as more of a tune up fight for him than anything, with Rampage out of this fight its an easy one to pick, Teixeira via submission round 3

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Dave Herman- A lot of this fight can hinge on if Big Nogs arm is fully healed, I think it is but remember Dave Herman is dangerous here as he probably has to win this fight to stay in the UFC as he has been KO'd and unimpressive in his last 2 fights, even though Herman is fighting for his UFC life, Big Nog wins by KO round 1

Anderson Silva vs Stephan Bonnar- This could be a great fight, I always enjoy watching the spider and with Bonnar in there you know it will be a war, Bonnar always brings the fight to whoever is across the octagon. But Bonnar is just not in Silva's league, Bonnar has never been finished whether by KO or submission, but I think this is the fight where that streak ends... Bonnar CAN beat Silva if a perfect storm were to take place but I just don't see it happening.. Silva defends the take downs and takes Bonnar to school on the feet for a few rounds before Bonnar is so battered he can't continue ... Silva wins by TKO round 4

I got Anderson Silva in any fight he is in...unless some how Jon Jones can fight him.

silva will ko bonner, jones was too scared to fight an out of shape chael sonnen so hes never going to fight anderson, he would get a lesson if he did, cant wait for hendo to ko him with a big right, i think the other predictions are spot on.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back