• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Babeshow Legend Angela Downs by Ghostley

sclubtickle

1st Level Orange Feather
As some of you may already know, I recently had the privilege of a tickling session with UK Babeshow legend Angela Downs (Click here for photos). In honour of this event, I asked renowned artist and MTJ Publishing contributer Ghostley to produce some artwork mainly for use as profile pic on various sites. I am extremely pleased with the result and would like to share it here.

His prices are very reasonable (and his mind very broad) so if you fancy commissioning him to produce a unique piece of artwork for yourself please message me and I will be happy to put you in touch with him.

Attachments

• Dave G tickling commission.jpg
    Dave G tickling commission.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 704
He is a fabulous artist. I was so pleased with this piece that I commissioned a further three non-tickling drawings all of which great too.

Ghostely is outstanding. I've always been a fan of his stuff.

Glad to see you and he have been able to do some work together.

And thanks so much for sharing this artwork with us.

B

I echo Bandito, and enjoy Ghostley's style very much and admire his skill. He has a gift for capturing the look of real women without the work becoming overwrought.
I saw the photos. I've not seen her before and she's very sexy.

Ghostely is outstanding. I've always been a fan of his stuff.

Glad to see you and he have been able to do some work together.

And thanks so much for sharing this artwork with us.

B

It was too good not to share! He is an absolute pleasure to work with. Your artwork is very impressive too by the way.

I echo Bandito, and enjoy Ghostley's style very much and admire his skill. He has a gift for capturing the look of real women without the work becoming overwrought.
I saw the photos. I've not seen her before and she's very sexy.

Indeed. He has produced some other artwork for me which are portraits of friends of mine and they are all rather pleased with them. Angela actually asked if she could have a more conventional image of her drawn up which I have attached below.

Angela is definitely a very sexy lady. She is famed on the babe channels for her fabulous feet. She is also ridiculously ticklish pretty much everywhere so I'm not surprised it took me some time to get her to agree to be tickled. It is really hard to find anything not to like about her.

Good work.

Isn't it just? I hope you like the one below too.

Attachments

• Angela Louise Downs 2.jpg
    Angela Louise Downs 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back