• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gamers ripped off....Yet again!

Cave In

1st Level Yellow Feather
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/864/864831p1.html

So EA finally announce a date for rockband and a price....£130 for the "instrument edition" which has the guitar mic and drums....but not the game....for that you gotta pay another £50 coming to a grand total of £180
which is just a complete rip.
Thats the same price of a Wii and only £20 less than a standard 360, i'd be more surprised but we get this treatment all the time

You are right we are ripped off all the time. I notice that the US price was alot better.

Perhaps more disappointing is the price: unlike the US, which received a Special Edition that includes the game, a Fender Strat guitar, the drum kit and a mic, all for $169

Which works out at around £75 for US customers as compared to £180 for UK customers (I bet its made in newcastle too). :ignite:

UK gamers ripped of, UK tax payers ripped off, UK working class ripped off... If the list were written down it would probably fill the volume of the observable universe, about 3×10 raised to the power of 80 cubic meters

Now there's the humor I always enjoy. You Brits always take something bad with dignity and dry wit. I've come to expect that from our neighbors across the pond, not more whining and complaining. I hear enough of that here in America.

Anyway, keeping on topic, there's always an overseas screwjob when it comes to games and systems. We take that sort of hit here with Japanese versions of games. It's a corporate thing and really not much can be done about it.

I've felt like this ever since the buggers refused to release RPGMaker for the PS2 over here.

Now there's the humor I always enjoy. You Brits always take something bad with dignity and dry wit. I've come to expect that from our neighbors across the pond, not more whining and complaining. I hear enough of that here in America.

condescending much, but thanks for the compliment all the same :evilha:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back