• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Angelina Can't Cope With Faye's Tickling! (NYLON, BARE, FOOTWORSHIP)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
This is a preview for Angelina's very intense F/F tickle session under Faye's tiny fingers! If you are a fan of Angelina and extreme tickling then you will probably enjoy this ;)

Faye is a natural tickler..she had an idea of how ticklish Angelina was before we started but even so, she was surprised at just how bad she is. Nevertheless, she didn't hold back and gave Angelina some of the most merciless tickling she'd ever experienced! The ball gag had to be introduced for some of this because Angelina was very, very loud, although I did leave it out for as long as possible :) There's plenty of toe sucking and licking, along with some nibbling too which makes Angelina go crazy - again, Faye was a natural! Plenty of nylon and barefoot tickling in this one along with some prolonged (and quite brutal) upperbody tickling, which ended up with poor Angelina almost on the floor! Despite all of this Angelina, said afterwards that Faye was great and she really enjoyed the shoot...that's what makes her one of a kind I guess :)

This one's in the UK Tickling store now and there's another new Angelina clip on the way tonight!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/3976621108/Angelina Faye HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/yd2nssyjq

Attachments

• Image66.jpg
    Image66.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Image83.jpg
    Image83.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 438
  • Image110.jpg
    Image110.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 311
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Image115.jpg
    Image115.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 276
  • Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Image136.jpg
    Image136.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 365
:lover:

Attachments

• Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Image124.jpg
    Image124.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 526
  • Image126.jpg
    Image126.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 383
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 406
Loving the Ballgag!!!
Loving the Wild Laugh and Reactions!!!
Loving the Toe and Foot Nibbling/Sucking!!!

Faye is an Awesome Tickler!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I am so envious...it'd be a dream come true to be the one working Angelina over like that, makes my mouth water just thinking about licking her toes. Fantastic work, no, amazing. Thank you.

Fantastic clip ! I would like tickling her feet .. ;) Please more clips with Angelina ;)
Very good job ! Thank you :)

Hey Turtleboy, question man :) Why don't you do sessions where you lick and nibble on your model's feet? You can blur your face out if you want, I just think the prospect of a guy licking and nibbling a woman's toes is really something :)

Hey Turtleboy, question man :) Why don't you do sessions where you lick and nibble on your model's feet? You can blur your face out if you want, I just think the prospect of a guy licking and nibbling a woman's toes is really something :)

I have done in videos before but it's a pain to blur my face, so much easier if another model can do it - plus most people would prefer that anyway. That said, not all that many models are comfortable doing the foot worship side of things so I just have to make the most of those that are! :)

Hot as always...it's Angelina, never a disappointment. If I may make a suggestion, you may want to use a ball gag that does not have holes in the ball. Sound travels through that. Or if you are to tape gag her, you may want to pack her mouth too or use more than one strip. It may help reduce the noise.

Hot as always...it's Angelina, never a disappointment. If I may make a suggestion, you may want to use a ball gag that does not have holes in the ball. Sound travels through that. Or if you are to tape gag her, you may want to pack her mouth too or use more than one strip. It may help reduce the noise.

Thanks diemdogg....yes I know that would reduce the noise further but to be honest, I only want to take the edge off it. I get plenty of complaints for using a gag at all, so if I were to silence Angelina (if that were possible!), I imagine it probably wouldn't go down all that well! :)

Good grief, she's loud... and so ticklish! The ballgag does nothing! I can definitely see why the poor girl gets called up by you the most!

Angelina: C.A.B. Approved. :dom: :dom: :dom: :dom: :dom: Five out of Five Smacks.

Thanks diemdogg....yes I know that would reduce the noise further but to be honest, I only want to take the edge off it. I get plenty of complaints for using a gag at all, so if I were to silence Angelina (if that were possible!), I imagine it probably wouldn't go down all that well! :)

Do you work with any audio software?

I recomend to use a Limiter in the outpout as an L2 of waves, that prevent any kind of distortion.

Do you work with any audio software?

I recomend to use a Limiter in the outpout as an L2 of waves, that prevent any kind of distortion.

Thanks - but I don't think it needs a limiter as the audio isn't distorted (a limiter wouldn't prevent that anyway - it would just cause clipping!)

The ball gag is only used because when shooting it is very loud and very piercing - this causes potential issues for me in terms of neighbours, people passing by in the street etc. The gag just takes the sharp edge of the screams, which helps to ease my nerves a little! :)

She might be the most ticklish woman on Earth!! Great clip..

I'm afraid she is not.... compare her reactions in her latest clips and in clips like Angelina pt 1 or Angelina's feet in the stocks. She is very ticklish for sure, but I think she is also acting a little bit for our pleasure:sorry:. It does not change the fact that she is perfect:).

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back