• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Becky Enjoys Teasing & Tickling Portia! ( NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
This was an epic and very hot tickle session with Becky and Portia. Both girls knew each other and were friends before this shoot so I knew the F/F scenes would be a lot of fun :) Portia is very cute and has some of the most extreme laughter I've yet encountered..she can go from soft giggling to insane hysterical cackling and screaming in no time!

image88h.jpg

image119j.jpg

:wub:

Only 18 years old, Portia is beautiful with a cute body and porcelain skin - she and Becky have totally contrasting looks but they were still a great pairing! There's a lot of playful teasing in this one as both girls thoroughly enjoyed tickling the hell out of each other (Portia was quite evil later!) Becky sends Portia absolutely mad tickling all over her feet and body, and has her screaming her head off a few times. Both girls get topless in this one and Portia's nylons get ripped for some barefoot tickling with baby lotion and a helping hand at the end too! ;)

image106x.jpg

Hope you like the preview - this one is in the store now with Portia's revenge coming later today!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1111691388/Portia Becky Pt1 HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5z1x2z11sw7ffru

Attachments

• Image89.jpg
    Image89.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Image91.jpg
    Image91.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Image97.jpg
    Image97.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Image132.jpg
    Image132.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 574
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image117.jpg
    Image117.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Image123.jpg
    Image123.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Image125.jpg
    Image125.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Image138.jpg
    Image138.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 345
  • Image139.jpg
    Image139.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 325
:lover:

Attachments

• Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Image137.jpg
    Image137.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Image141.jpg
    Image141.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Image144.jpg
    Image144.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 192
ok... ok...

now then, i usually like to remain at least somewhat rational in replying to a thread, but you will have to excuse me while i say

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKingcandlwickbedspreads

i love this clip, portia is SO ticklish, and she seems to keep being surprised at how much it tickles - and becky just thinks it is hilarious to be making portia go so berserk

oh dang, such ticklish knees... so pretty

fantastic... lovely ticklishness, lovely tickling (and some nice anglo-saxon expletives in there too :) )

thank you

ok... ok...

now then, i usually like to remain at least somewhat rational in replying to a thread, but you will have to excuse me while i say

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKingcandlwickbedspreads

i love this clip, portia is SO ticklish, and she seems to keep being surprised at how much it tickles - and becky just thinks it is hilarious to be making portia go so berserk

oh dang, such ticklish knees... so pretty

fantastic... lovely ticklishness, lovely tickling (and some nice anglo-saxon expletives in there too :) )

thank you

Thanks for the great response detritus! :D

I'm glad you liked it, I think Portia's great too and Becky did really enjoy herself here lol!

Wow that is terrific! I love the fact that you have them in nylons the most, they look really sheer and silky as well! Do the girls feel any more ticklish in them? My inquiring mind would like to know..lol thanks!

Wow that is terrific! I love the fact that you have them in nylons the most, they look really sheer and silky as well! Do the girls feel any more ticklish in them? My inquiring mind would like to know..lol thanks!

Thanks MRERIC, yes a lot of models do say that nylons are more ticklish. I know they are in Becky's case anyway, although bare feet and baby lotion usually seems to work as well as, if not better than anything else! :)

i know i already replied to this one, but now i have had a chance to watch the full clip, dang it... portia is SO deliciously ticklish... i love how her ticklishness kind of moves around, and comes and goes and that you leave in the clip where becky is trying to find her ticklish spots - that is part of the fun of a tickling... finding the best spots.... and when she is trying to rip portia's hold-ups to get at her bare feet i LOVE how even that tickles her and she is laughing like mad

and, of course, thanks for the hold-ups... i do LOVE them... beautiful girls being tickled in hold-ups... how could life be more perfect

thanks again

Last edited:
i know i already replied to this one, but now i have had a chance to watch the full clip, dang it... portia is SO deliciously ticklish... i love how her ticklishness kind of moves around, and comes and goes and that you leave in the clip where becky is trying to find her ticklish spots - that is part of the fun of a tickling... finding the best spots.... and when she is trying to rip portia's hold-ups to get at her bare feet i LOVE how even that tickles her and she is laughing like mad

and, of course, thanks for the hold-ups... i do LOVE them... beautiful girls being tickled in hold-ups... how could life be more perfect

thanks again

Thanks for the review detritus! Portia's reactions are great as they do have a way of going from 0 to 100 in an instant...she also has one of the craziest laughs I've encountered :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back