• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Becky Has Fun Tickling Angelina Out Of Her Mind! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's the first part of this F/F tickle session with Angelina and Becky - two of the hottest and most ticklish models I know! It was going to take something pretty special to top Billie's tickling of Angelina last time, which was very intense...Becky certainly gave it her best effort and this scene may even be better! :)

image49d.jpg

image47s.jpg

:bubbleheart:

For fun, I'd actually showed Becky the preview of Angelina and Billie before Angelina arrived. She thought it was hilarious and she knew what to expect when she started tickling Angelina. Becky had long, pointed stilletto nails which looked evil and drove Angelina crazy...she had to be careful not to hurt her with them, but they were very effective! Once again I had to gag Angelina after the first few minutes (as much to spare Becky's eardrums as to avoid disturbing the neighbours) but it doesn't mask the laughter, and she is hysterical throughout this one. There's lots of foot tickling of course but plenty of upperbody too.

image27cx.jpg

Enjoy the long preview of this one - the full version is in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1958758822/Becky and Angelina Pt1 HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/rcpvi3fxd

Attachments

• Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 191
  • Image68.jpg
    Image68.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 382
  • Image70.jpg
    Image70.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 250
:wub:

Attachments

• Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Image98.jpg
    Image98.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Image111.jpg
    Image111.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Image113.jpg
    Image113.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Image120.jpg
    Image120.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 403
:lover:

Attachments

• Image127.jpg
    Image127.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Image135.jpg
    Image135.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Image136.jpg
    Image136.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 283
  • Image146.jpg
    Image146.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 321
Angelina is about the only one where I'm ok with the gag.
By the way, rapidshare is rapid again :woot:

Thanx for all this great material you have been creating recently, Mr Turtle! :clap:

Very hot! But... as a stocking enthusiast this clip violates one of my personal rules... NEVER rip the nylons... EVER.

Angelina is about the only one where I'm ok with the gag.
By the way, rapidshare is rapid again :woot:

Thanx for all this great material you have been creating recently, Mr Turtle! :clap:

Thanks trepak and you're welcome, I'm pleased you like it!

Something that annoyed me a little is that Angelina had her left wrist two thirds out of the restraint for a good part of the clip. She rather held tight to it than being held. That makes me think that her ticklishness varies a little between different clips and that she pushes it a little sometimes. Other than that, I enjoy her clips.

Something that annoyed me a little is that Angelina had her left wrist two thirds out of the restraint for a good part of the clip. She rather held tight to it than being held. That makes me think that her ticklishness varies a little between different clips and that she pushes it a little sometimes. Other than that, I enjoy her clips.

I don't really understand why her holding onto the restraint should say anything about her ticklishness? To be honest, aside from the obvious screaming, sweating and general hysterics, I would think the massive vein bursting out of the side of her neck (and down her arms!) would be enough to show how intense her reactions are

image96a.jpg

When you tickle a lot of different people you realise that restraints don't work the same for every individual - some struggle in silence but break every restraint you use and some just hold on and scream the place down!

I don't really understand why her holding onto the restraint should say anything about her ticklishness? To be honest, aside from the obvious screaming, sweating and general hysterics, I would think the massive vein bursting out of the side of her neck (and down her arms!) would be enough to show how intense her reactions are

image96a.jpg

When you tickle a lot of different people you realise that restraints don't work the same for every individual - some struggle in silence but break every restraint you use and some just hold on and scream the place down!
Mhh.. well, from my experience as a viewer and tickler, very ticklish people by reflex try to protect the ticklish spots. And I've seen Angelina break restraints on other clips. So my impression was that something's different on this one. That's just my personal opinion of ticklishness. I've hardly ever considered people who can hold still while screaming and laughing to be all that ticklish. But there might very well be exceptions. However, I'm gonna keep watching and making up my mind. ;-) Thx for your opinion on that one.

Mhh.. well, from my experience as a viewer and tickler, very ticklish people by reflex try to protect the ticklish spots. And I've seen Angelina break restraints on other clips. So my impression was that something's different on this one. That's just my personal opinion of ticklishness. I've hardly ever considered people who can hold still while screaming and laughing to be all that ticklish. But there might very well be exceptions. However, I'm gonna keep watching and making up my mind. ;-) Thx for your opinion on that one.

The example that you are probably referring to (the three girl scene with Ayla and Scarlot) involved weaker cuffs and restraints - they were actually bent out of shape when Angelina broke them. She, along with several other models has broken a number of restraints over the course of the various shoots we have done. The cuffs used in the above clip are newer and stronger, and so would not break - that is the difference. The fact that she is slipping out means that they are not on the tightest setting, since she would hurt her wrists if they were. Her hands can't come all the way out - her grabbing on to the cuffs is a reflex action as you describe, and is pretty common. In my experience, models often grab at whatever is nearest including the restraints themselves.

In any case, Angelina is one of the most consistently ticklish models I work with...she literally doesn't change. To give you an example of how ticklish she is, even without any restraints, below is a clip from a foot massage clip I tried to shoot with her for my other store - which tickled her so much it turned into more of a tickling scene. It's a clip I don't intend to release now anyway but I'll post a sample here so you can see how she reacts without any restraints at all and only very light tickling. Hopefully this illustrates the point, but if not there is nothing I can do to convince you and you'll have to believe that she is simply faking it for your benefit!

Clip:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/113910741/Angelina Massage Sample.wmv

She is with out a doubt one of the most ticklish woman I've
ever seen..Crazy ticklish! Have you ever interviewed her about
past tickling experiences she's been on the receiving end of that weren't
part of tickling scenes with you..That would be an interesting bit of info..:D

Her hands can't come all the way out
Are you sure about that when you look at 8.10 and forthcoming of the above full clip for example? She *is* pretty much more out of the cuffs than inside. In the three girl scene you referred to I was pretty impressed with her reactions. On the other hand, it's probably just natural that the level of sensitivity varies a little over a longer shoot or between different shoots. There is a lot more on the scale than just either super ticklish or faking. I'll definitely keep watching her clips. ;-)

Are you sure about that when you look at 8.10 and forthcoming of the above full clip for example? She *is* pretty much more out of the cuffs than inside.

Yes, I am sure as I shot the scene and I do use these cuffs all the time at the moment. In the part you refer to her hand is halfway out, and if she had the time or concentration to stop and slide it free she may have done so - but she didn't because she was being tickled and probably didn't even think about it. It is similar to this shot of Ruby in the same situation below - her hand slips through partially at one point, but not all the way as it sticks on the widest part:

This is pretty typical in my experience. When a model actually does break free it is usually without realising it, and not because they have tried to get out. If her hand did come out, we would only stop and start shooting again so it is not really in her interest to try and break free anyway. You'll also notice the ballgag stays in her mouth even though it becomes loose (and theoretically she could spit it out) later in the scene - it's the same thing. As I said, I think you should judge her reactions by the physical signs (which are pretty clear) rather than believing that she should have done this or that in a given situation.

In the three girl scene you referred to I was pretty impressed with her reactions. On the other hand, it's probably just natural that the level of sensitivity varies a little over a longer shoot or between different shoots.

Personally I feel her reactions were much the same in that scene as in this one despite being tickled by two models in the other. She is ridiculously ticklish all of the time, and I can't remember a scene where her reactions were anything less than that. I certainly don't say that about all models (I usually don't release scenes where models are less responsive etc), but in Angelina's case it is true...if you choose not to believe it then there's nothing more I can do to convince you I'm afraid!

When a model actually does break free it is usually without realising it, and not because they have tried to get out. If her hand did come out, we would only stop and start shooting again so it is not really in her interest to try and break free anyway. You'll also notice the ballgag stays in her mouth even though it becomes loose (and theoretically she could spit it out) later in the scene - it's the same thing.
I think that's the point where we disagree. For me, the urge to pull out of the cuffs isn't anyhting a ticklish person can control with their "interest". It happens involuntarily. And from that point of view, not spitting out a gag is a completely different story since it doesn't have to do anything with the ticklish sensation.

But if I remeber correctly we had that discussion before about not curling up and pulling the legs towards the upper body when the feet are tickled.

That's just my little problem with Angelina: Her reactions often are awesome but there are also those moments that make me wonder.

Oh, and by the way: Neither do I think she is not ticklish, nor do I have any doubts about your production standards.

I just don't perfectly believe her in every single moment. ;-)

Keep up the good work, Europe is still a little under-represented in the industry. I wish Germany had a good producer or producers at all.

I think that's the point where we disagree. For me, the urge to pull out of the cuffs isn't anyhting a ticklish person can control with their "interest". It happens involuntarily. And from that point of view, not spitting out a gag is a completely different story since it doesn't have to do anything with the ticklish sensation.

But if I remeber correctly we had that discussion before about not curling up and pulling the legs towards the upper body when the feet are tickled.

That's just my little problem with Angelina: Her reactions often are awesome but there are also those moments that make me wonder.

Oh, and by the way: Neither do I think she is not ticklish, nor do I have any doubts about your production standards.

I just don't perfectly believe her in every single moment. ;-)

Keep up the good work, Europe is still a little under-represented in the industry. I wish Germany had a good producer or producers at all.

Thanks, I appreciate your positive comments but you are completely wrong in your assessment of Angelina. I really wouldn't bother labouring the point if it wasn't true, but I do get offended when people suggest that a model is faking it. Knowing Angelina as I do and shooting every scene with her, obviously I am in a position to judge exactly how ticklish she is and I know what each and every scene does to her. You obviously have your own fixed ideas about how she (and other models) should respond to being tickled and nothing I can say will change it.

You obviously have your own fixed ideas about how she (and other models) should respond to being tickled and nothing I can say will change it.
Just like I haven't changed your opinion, I guess. It's OK to disagree after all. Even if the video section of the TMF isn't exactly famous for its great discussions, why not give it a try every now and then? :)

Just like I haven't changed your opinion, I guess. It's OK to disagree after all. Even if the video section of the TMF isn't exactly famous for its great discussions, why not give it a try every now and then? :)

I have entered into a lengthy discussion with you about it, but obviously you won't change my opinion since it isn't a question of opinion for me - you are suggesting that Angelina is 'faking' her reactions based on your experiences of some other people. Having shot the clips, obviously I have first-hand knowledge of the situation and therefore know that she isn't.

If you held the opinion that she is unattractive, or you find her laugh annoying etc, I would not argue since that is a matter of personal opinion. This isn't...you are implying that I 'sometimes' shoot fake clips and I am stating that I don't. As you say, it's ok to disagree and I know that nothing will change your mind. If you think my clips are in any way faked, then please don't buy them.

She is with out a doubt one of the most ticklish woman I've
ever seen..Crazy ticklish! Have you ever interviewed her about
past tickling experiences she's been on the receiving end of that weren't
part of tickling scenes with you..That would be an interesting bit of info..:D

Thanks dusttick. Yes, I shot a brief interview with her for the members site last year...we also shot a second interview on the last shoot and she did outline some past experiences - that will be on the website before long :)

I have entered into a lengthy discussion with you about it, but obviously you won't change my opinion since it isn't a question of opinion for me - you are suggesting that Angelina is 'faking' her reactions based on your experiences of some other people. Having shot the clips, obviously I have first-hand knowledge of the situation and therefore know that she isn't.

If you held the opinion that she is unattractive, or you find her laugh annoying etc, I would not argue since that is a matter of personal opinion. This isn't...you are implying that I 'sometimes' shoot fake clips and I am stating that I don't. As you say, it's ok to disagree and I know that nothing will change your mind. If you think my clips are in any way faked, then please don't buy them.
That's the problem with different opinions. Usually each side considers his the correct one. And when judging what another person thinks or feels, it can *never* be more than a good guess. Oh, and I intentionally chose my words in a way that there was no need for you to take it personal. After all producers have to go with what models deliver. As far as your choice shooting with her goes, I think you have done everything perfectly right. And that should be the only thing you can be held responsible for.

And just in case you wonder: I'm still interested in her future clips. You know that sometimes the biggest fans are the biggest critics as well. So don't be surprised to get feedback again. And this not supposed to come over as a threat. ;-)

That's the problem with different opinions. Usually each side considers his the correct one. And when judging what another person thinks or feels, it can *never* be more than a good guess. Oh, and I intentionally chose my words in a way that there was no need for you to take it personal. After all producers have to go with what models deliver. As far as your choice shooting with her goes, I think you have done everything perfectly right. And that should be the only thing you can be held responsible for.

And just in case you wonder: I'm still interested in her future clips. You know that sometimes the biggest fans are the biggest critics as well. So don't be surprised to get feedback again. And this not supposed to come over as a threat. ;-)

*sigh* ...this is a fairly pointless discussion as the only opinion we are talking about is your own - as it is not my 'opinion' that my clips are not faked, it is something that I know not to be true (since I am aware of my own actions). Similarly, it is not my 'opinion' that Angelina isn't being deceptive, it is something that I know from all the time I have spent shooting with her over the last two years. If you knew the situation and/or actually witnessed a shoot you would realise how ridiculous the idea actually seems, and that there would be never be any reason for her to fake anything (as if she actually could)

Nevertheless, you can stick with your own opinion and no doubt you will find other details of her body posture, facial expression etc in future clips that don't tie with your idea of how she should react. I can't convince you otherwise and it is fine. For the record, you're welcome to criticise my clips as much as you like but please don't expect me to agree with you on this point.

*sigh* ...this is a fairly pointless discussion as the only opinion we are talking about is your own
Haha, it just doesn't work like that. From my point I *know* just as well what I said so we are just talking about *your* opinion, actually. *g* It's pointless, you're right.

I appreciate you entering the discussion at all and I never even claimed she was "faking", that was your choice of word. I rather said I don't think her sensitivity is always at the exact same level. And that's OK with me.

I don't expect you to agree but I hope you welcome my feedback, anyway. By the way, any more f/f action with Ruby in sight? That would be awesome.

Haha, it just doesn't work like that. From my point I *know* just as well what I said so we are just talking about *your* opinion, actually. *g* It's pointless, you're right.

I appreciate you entering the discussion at all and I never even claimed she was "faking", that was your choice of word. I rather said I don't think her sensitivity is always at the exact same level. And that's OK with me.

I don't expect you to agree but I hope you welcome my feedback, anyway. By the way, any more f/f action with Ruby in sight? That would be awesome.

Your "ha ha" seems to suggest you are enjoying this. I've reported you as a troll.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back