• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Becky & Kiki Drive Each Other Crazy! Part 1 - Kiki's Turn (NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
I knew these two would be a good pairing. Both gorgeous models with a slightly alternative look, very ticklish and lots of fun. As it happened, Becky and Kiki realised they knew each other from some modelling and dancing jobs in the past so they got on great.

image32n.jpg

I thought they looked really hot in girly lingerie sets with nude stockings. Kiki went first as I had a feeling her revenge on Becky would be brutal (and it was!) Becky had a lot of fun tickling her...Kiki had made the mistake of telling her exactly where she was most ticklish beforehand (under her toes, backs of knees, waist, armpits) and so Becky had no problem finding all of those spots! :) Becky knew she was going to be in trouble afterwards and even joked that she was just doing it as she wanted to be tickled really hard, lol.

image33m.jpg

I felt Kiki's feet hadn't really had enough so we double-teamed her before the end. When we both go for her feet and then grab her knees, she goes totally nuts! This one's in the UK Tickling store now - Kiki's revenge will be coming up shortly!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1535737380/Becky_Kiki_Pt1_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ddc2mo5f4527533

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 250
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 129
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 146
:wub:

Attachments

• Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 83
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 125
:lover:

Attachments

• Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 244
Absolutley love Kiki!!!!! Great clip and love the way you have her feet strapped in a higher position with close-ups.You have to make more vids in this position. AWESOME!!!!.However, a little disappointed that the nylons weren't ripped off for some barefoot action as its always great to see the bare soles of all your models. Will you have her in this position again in barefeet?

Last edited:
Absolutley love Kiki!!!!! Great clip and love the way you have her feet strapped in a higher position with close-ups.You have to make more vids in this position. AWESOME!!!!.However, a little disappointed that the nylons weren't ripped off for some barefoot action as its always great to see the bare soles of all your models. Will you have her in this position again in barefeet?

Thanks mercyless :) ...a different position but I did shoot this scene with her, which featured some barefeet - hopefully you like!

Thanks turtleboy. Love the pics.....is this clip going to be added to the membership site?. Also, it's not on clips4sale either?

Thanks turtleboy. Love the pics.....is this clip going to be added to the membership site?. Also, it's not on clips4sale either?

Thanks - the pics above are from a new one that I shot at the same time as the F/F with Becky. I shot some other stuff with her too that day...I am planning to add this one to the members site and a different one to the store :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back