• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Chessie Gets a First Tickle Session in the Stocks! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This one features the tickling debut of another new model, this time sexy adult star Chessie Kay! Chessie has some very cute reactions. I think she found the whole experience slightly bizarre in this first scene, but she still ended up laughing anyway :)

Chessie gets some upperbody tickling, although most of the focus on her feet. This one starts off with lighter tickles and giggling, and she reacts more and more as the tickling gets harder. Hard bondage worked better also and the toe-ties really got her - especially with the brush! The combination of baby lotion on her barefeet and the toe-ties was a winner too and has Chessie cracking up completely at the end! :)

Enjoy Chessie's first scene - there'll be more of her in the future! This one's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5lNChT6Y!KZ5q2xX9TFNgUuIwtN6rvwnrq5hs3uidY4Sw0tDjSMg

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 283
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 298
  • Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 535
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 327
:wub:

Attachments

• Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Image56.jpg
    Image56.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Image63.jpg
    Image63.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 402
:lover:

Attachments

• Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Image51.jpg
    Image51.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Image65.jpg
    Image65.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 440
  • Image68.jpg
    Image68.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 389
I really appreciate her desire to entice us with such beautiful assets :justlips:, but please give the scars a chance to heal first!

I don't know why I find Chessie as incredibly hot as I do and WOW her feet are amazing and I would love to be her foot slave :)

She reminds me ever-so-slightly of Danii Harwood. Pretty to look at (and I appreciate Turtle's candid explanation at the beginning).

(Speaking of Danii, I don't think UKT has ever done anything as hot as the most recent set of Danii clips from last year. I'll just be driving along and Danii pops into my mind. She's wearing that black vinyl suit, squirming under the Turtle's fingers, laughing that British laugh, trying to cling to whatever British dignity remains . . . if someone new is reading this, you owe it to yourself . . .)

She reminds me ever-so-slightly of Danii Harwood. Pretty to look at (and I appreciate Turtle's candid explanation at the beginning).

(Speaking of Danii, I don't think UKT has ever done anything as hot as the most recent set of Danii clips from last year. I'll just be driving along and Danii pops into my mind. She's wearing that black vinyl suit, squirming under the Turtle's fingers, laughing that British laugh, trying to cling to whatever British dignity remains . . . if someone new is reading this, you owe it to yourself . . .)

Thanks Restraints - I don't see the Dannii resemblance myself but I'm glad you like her...and yes, that catsuit scene was a good one! :)

Love her Feet, she has such Gorgeous Long Toes!!!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back