• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Coming Up - Ruby's Extreme Tickle Session! (BAREFEET, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's an early preview for this brand new scene with the fantastically ticklish Ruby Summers, getting tickled out of her mind once again! This one features Ruby wearing only a tiny thong throughout and getting initial upperbody tickling, followed by some intense foot tickling in the stocks.

She goes crazy as expected, but really loses it when she is gagged and tickled half-way through! Her barefeet get baby-lotioned and toe-tied and she laughs and screams so much that she even dribbles all over herself - not nice for her but she coped well with it :) We had to stop a few times as Ruby was recovering from a bad cough and looked like she was going to stop breathing once or twice! As a result, it was a very intense scene for her (and it is always intense with Ruby!) and she was basically a mess by the end.

:bubbleheart:

This one is coming to the UK Tickling store later today - if you're a Ruby fan, you will not want to miss it! :)

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/1107408590/Ruby Extreme HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/k2j8lbiii

Attachments

• Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 364
  • Image123.jpg
    Image123.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Image135.jpg
    Image135.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 342
  • Image138.jpg
    Image138.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 380
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 381
:wub:

Attachments

• Image151.jpg
    Image151.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Image152.jpg
    Image152.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Image162.jpg
    Image162.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 338
  • Image169.jpg
    Image169.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Image166.jpg
    Image166.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 317
I'd love to see her and Angelina bound and gagged side by side while getting tickled and their toes licked by Ayla.

once again you've done an exellent job turtleboy, nice job with ruby summers in this one, are there going to be any future tickling videos with ruby summers

:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image147.jpg
    Image147.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Image168.jpg
    Image168.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Image170.jpg
    Image170.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Image171.jpg
    Image171.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Image173.jpg
    Image173.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 368
The drool falling all over her belly from the ballgag.....Might be just me, but that just puts this into the stratosphere of awesome. I have enjoyed her more than any other model in the 20 plus years I have been watching videos. Ruby, I love you...

once again you've done an exellent job turtleboy, nice job with ruby summers in this one, are there going to be any future tickling videos with ruby summers

This was only shot last week so it's not like she's MIA! I know there are some f/f scenes with Busty Brummie Jade-Victoria to come from the same shoot too :D

Ruby is still my favourite after all this time. This is an excellent clip. I can't wait to see the clips of her and Jade-Victoria. tb, I think you've struck gold again.

This was only shot last week so it's not like she's MIA! I know there are some f/f scenes with Busty Brummie Jade-Victoria to come from the same shoot too :D

Thanks, yes this is true - there's the F/F with Jade to come and a few more solo tickle scenes from this shoot and from her last couple of visits. Some will be on the members site and some on clips4sale...and I'll be getting Ruby back in for more before long I'm sure! ;)

even sexier than ever! ruby is a top sexy ticklish queen! a perfect jewel of uktickling.

The drool falling all over her belly from the ballgag.....Might be just me, but that just puts this into the stratosphere of awesome. I have enjoyed her more than any other model in the 20 plus years I have been watching videos. Ruby, I love you...

I'm glad you liked it..the drool wasn't intentional and she nearly choked on the ballgag at the end, but it made a pretty full-on scene!

She's hot, I like it.
Wish you had gotten her stomach more, though.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back