• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Crazy-Ticklish Violet's First Time In The Stocks! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's a preview for new model Violet's first tickle session. She's a friend of Natasha who was interested in shooting as she thought it sounded fun although she didn't realise how intense it would be!

Violet is very exotic looking - she's from an Indian family raised in South Africa, and now living in the UK. She's also very interesting and smart, with a background in business. She'd only recently tried a tiny bit of modelling so this was all new to her and she had no idea how ticklish she'd be (and she was very!)

She goes into the stocks for this first clip and cracks up totally as she gets tickled all over. Her feet are very ticklish, but her upperbody was pretty insane! She gets it all in this one - nylon tickling, barefeet, baby lotion, brushes, and plenty of tickling on her body and thighs (another crazy spot!) She has great reactions with an amazing laugh, and it all leaves her pretty breathless by the end. She's great and I hope to get her back in soon after the lockdown ends. In the meantime, her first clip is in the UK Tickling store now - enjoy the preview :)

1080p PREVIEW:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59z3lgti2oo9j2u/violet sample 1080.wmv?dl=0

(Note: download clip from the above link, rather than streaming it for the 1080p version)

Attachments

• Sequence 02323.jpg
    Sequence 02323.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Sequence 02466.jpg
    Sequence 02466.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Sequence 02030.jpg
    Sequence 02030.jpg
    969.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Sequence 02632.jpg
    Sequence 02632.jpg
    981.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Violet Mini Sample.mp4
    5.9 MB
very good love nlyon ripping right to cute barefeet wonderfull ticklish laughter and smile cute sexy voliet

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Setting the standard once again...! Great work Turtle!!!

What a beauty! Get a load of those nails too, any plans to use her as a tickler?

Great clip, Violet looks great tied up, and her reactions are fantastic :D Hope she does more in the future.

You just don't get that many South Asian ticklees in videos and for that you get to level up. A major plus is that she's gorgeous, seems quite ticklish AND clearly a newbie who had no idea how ticklish she actually was. awesome stuff dude! You know what? If she comes back, Id love to see Ayla have a go with her.:devil2:

UPDATE:

Just bought the clip - just couldnt resist.

WORTH EVERY PENNY

Pretty girl (check)
Hard Laughter (Check)
Silent laughter (check)
Surprised by ticklishness (Check)
total body ticklish (Check)

The preview is representative of the video. If you like the preview you'll love the full clip.
Like I said...totally worth it.

Last edited:
She is so attractive!! Really hope she comes back as I would love to see her stretched out ;)

Thanks for all the feedback on this one - I hope to get her back for more after the lockdown is finished here. Let's hope she's still interested in shooting :)

Meanwhile, there's still another clip of her to come at some point..

You just don't get that many South Asian ticklees in videos and for that you get to level up. A major plus is that she's gorgeous, seems quite ticklish AND clearly a newbie who had no idea how ticklish she actually was. awesome stuff dude! You know what? If she comes back, Id love to see Ayla have a go with her.:devil2:

UPDATE:

Just bought the clip - just couldnt resist.

WORTH EVERY PENNY

Pretty girl (check)
Hard Laughter (Check)
Silent laughter (check)
Surprised by ticklishness (Check)
total body ticklish (Check)

The preview is representative of the video. If you like the preview you'll love the full clip.
Like I said...totally worth it.

Thanks for the great review! :thumbsup:

What a beauty! Get a load of those nails too, any plans to use her as a tickler?

I was wondering about the same thing.

Definitely a possibility. She was originally going to shoot with Natasha who introduced her to me in the first place, but we ended up arranging different dates. That may happen in future though and she was also happy to try some F/M tickling too at some point.

Her looks remind me so much of Isa Guha the cricket commentator.

Great video. Violet looks super sexy. I love how smartly she's dressed. I always say when your as sexy as her you need the breasts exposed to be sexy and,make a great video. I love how Her laugh is probably not the loudest at times but it sounds very sexy :) Her feet are great, but I love the tickling of her underarms, ribs and legs/knees.

Her other video "Violet: Soles Up & Tickled Crazy!" is even better and she looks even sexier.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back