• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Ella's First Tickle Session In The Double Stocks! (NYLONS, SOCKS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks
Just time for another gorgeous newcomer in her first tickle session before the end of the year! This one sees super-cute Ella going into the double stocks for some intense foot tickling in socks, then nylons and finally barefeet. All of my models are new to tickling when they come in for a first shoot but from previous conversations, they usually have a good idea what's involved. In Ella's case she really didn't realise that the shoot was going to involve whole body tickling and she was pretty terrified when she found out!

This one is mainly foot tickling anyway (which Ella was already dreading!) but there is a little upperbody tickling which drives her really crazy - mainly because she can feel fingers getting towards her armpits, which is a killer spot for her! She has very cute reactions as her feet are tickled. The sock tickling is more bearable for her, but her expression when she knows the socks are coming off is great! ;) Her sexy nylon feet get a lot of tickling and then the nylons are ripped for several minutes of barefoot tickling too. There's toe-ties, baby lotion, brushes in this one - and some great views of Ella's incredibly perky boobs too!

She's very cute and she found the whole shoot to be pretty torturous..but hopefully she'll be back! :) You can get the full 20 minute version of this one at the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dxdp9r
or:
https://mega.nz/#!C1kwWALC!g0sacL0xBQ3Qi3GdvY1Q40PvLKKU-18M7i2QhX0TPhI

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4776" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image109.jpg
    Image109.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Image112.jpg
    Image112.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Image117.jpg
    Image117.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Image137.jpg
    Image137.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Image165.jpg
    Image165.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 431
:wub:

Attachments

• Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Image125.jpg
    Image125.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 217
  • Image131.jpg
    Image131.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Image159.jpg
    Image159.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 407
What an amazing girl. Extremely hot with a cute laugh and apparently very ticklish. I am really looking forward to next clips where her arms are stretched above her head for some good armpit tickling. I may just hold off for now until those clips come out but I am sure foot tickling lovers wont be disaapointed with this clip. Again this is an amazing new model and I hope you work with her again.

I can't quite put my "finger' (so to speak) on why I love your double stocks the most . . . but, man oh man, are they exciting! It was a diabolical way to initiate poor Ella. Great clip.

What an amazing girl. Extremely hot with a cute laugh and apparently very ticklish. I am really looking forward to next clips where her arms are stretched above her head for some good armpit tickling. I may just hold off for now until those clips come out but I am sure foot tickling lovers wont be disaapointed with this clip. Again this is an amazing new model and I hope you work with her again.

Thanks TU..hopefully you'll like her bikini clip when it comes out :)

excellent as usual!

Thanks!

Ella is lovely, those reactions are so cute. Given how nervous she was when you stood behind her that stretched clip is gonna be awesome ;)

Beautiful woman with some great reactions. Thank you for posting.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back