• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Exotic Asian Leila Tickled In The Double-Stocks! (NYLON, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Cute new model Leila is a mix of middle-eastern and Japanese blood. She is very sexy and ticklish with some of the cutest reactions, going from giggling into silent laughter and then occasional squeals!

mg8936k.jpg
mg9020.jpg

:bubbleheart:

This first scene sees Leila in the double-stocks. Her feet are her most ticklish spot and they get a lot of focus in this one, although her upperbody gets some tickling too. There is nylon and later barefoot tickling too, toe-ties and some topless tickling as her amazing natural boobs jiggle around! The baby lotion and brush make her laugh like crazy at the end :)

image42c.jpg

Leila was only visiting the UK for a month so I took the opportunity to shoot with her a week later too. There's a new barefoot clip from her second shoot coming to the store tonight also, but this one is already in the UK Tickling store!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/049DF706D5DA6FF4E83D0F1D1144278D

Attachments

• Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 289
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 384
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 393
  • Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 689
  • Image51.jpg
    Image51.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 516
  • Image61.jpg
    Image61.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 757
:lover:

Attachments

• Image63.jpg
    Image63.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 452
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 829
  • Image69.jpg
    Image69.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 651
  • Image73.jpg
    Image73.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 646
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 763
Goddamn! I always thought Hindu women were beautiful, but apparently mixing them with Japanese equals perfection.

Goddamn! I always thought Hindu women were beautiful, but apparently mixing them with Japanese equals perfection.

Thanks jhanson, glad you like her, although she's definitely not a hindu. She's originally from a country with a strict Islamic regime, but I don't think she's religious at all herself!

Absolutely love Leila! What a find, beautiful, gorgeous body, great giggle and a sexy landing strip too ;) Can't wait for the stretched clip, looks very hot.

Thanks jhanson, glad you like her, although she's definitely not a hindu. She's originally from a country with a strict Islamic regime, but I don't think she's religious at all herself!
If you don't mind telling ... does the country's name start with "i" and end with "n"?

Ah, my mistake :p Well, wherever she is from, she's stunningly beautiful. Amazing eyes... breasts. Did I mention eyes?... eyes... (breasts...)

Absolutely love Leila! What a find, beautiful, gorgeous body, great giggle and a sexy landing strip too ;) Can't wait for the stretched clip, looks very hot.

Thanks Tickleron - that one's coming later today!

F'ing wow.... :|

Amazing work, Leila's gorgeous...!!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back