• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - Faith's Hot Body Gets Stretched Out & Tickled (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling - Faith's Hot Body Gets Stretched Out & Tickled (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

Hi folks,
The second part of stunning Faith's UK Tickling debut is coming up this weekend, and sees her tied on her back in some sexy lingerie. Faith is a gorgeous dancer and model with a fantastic personality and an awesome body. While it has already been established that the breasts (and hair colour!) may be less than 100% natural, I personally think she looks fantastic! :lover:

image44g.jpg

image71s.jpg

Her upperbody and nylon feet get plenty of tickling and she finds the armpit tickling fairly unbearable in this position. Faith's bra comes off halfway through for some topless tickling and the nylons get stretched out and then ripped for bare foot tickling too! I hope you like it - the full version will be coming to www.uktickling.com shortly!

image75x.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/460999698/Faith_Pt2_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBOGGJVG

Looks like it is going to be absolutely fantastic.

While it has already been established that the breasts (and hair colour!) may be less than 100% natural, I personally think she looks fantastic! :lover:

To be honest, I'd be proud of a pair of breasts like that! Kudos to her surgeon. As for her hair colour, I have my suspicions that some of your blonde models might not be 100% natural either.

Good to see a video where we get to see boobs jiggle about while she is locked in stocks. Hot :)

I dunno man – she’s giving Ruby a run for her money as sexiest ticklish laughter in your portfolio!

It so sexy when a girl has dyed her hair so red its obviously not naturael - you know she is confident enough to want to make an impression and is probably loves to have fun!

Thanks for putting that clip up so soon after her first apperance! First thing i'll do it when i get to a real pc is to buy it! Meanwhile I enjoy all the great pics

I've just seen the full clip and it is absolutely fantastic. I have to be honest and say that from the moment I first saw Faith on TV (looking something like the pic below) I thought "She's just got to work with turtleboy!" Luckily, she came to the same conclusion :D

I love it when a plan comes together.

s

So sclubtickle, you saw this girl on tv and thought you'd like to see her tickled and then pulled some strings? THAT is well done, sir!

So sclubtickle, you saw this girl on tv and thought you'd like to see her tickled and then pulled some strings? THAT is well done, sir!

I wasn't quite like that! You can contact the girls on TV for some "interesting" chat via telephone or text messages. I don't really want "interesting" chat but you can enquire if they fancy making a tickling clip and point them in the direction of turtleboy. It has worked with NikkiLee, Layla Brown and, to a certain extent, Rachel Taylor although she is far too strong to fall for Jedi mind tricks! I'd also spoken to Ruby, Abi Toyne and Elle about it but they were already aware and planning something with turtleboy.

It is great when it all pays off!

s

:wub: Perfect in everyway, a smoking body and wonderful reactions as a lee. I've said it before but i hope Faith visits you again at some point Turtle. Graet stuff as always.

Thanks for the feedback and comments guys!

To be honest, I'd be proud of a pair of breasts like that! Kudos to her surgeon. As for her hair colour, I have my suspicions that some of your blonde models might not be 100% natural either.

Agreed!

Good to see a video where we get to see boobs jiggle about while she is locked in stocks. Hot :)

I thought you might like it, lol :D

I dunno man – she’s giving Ruby a run for her money as sexiest ticklish laughter in your portfolio!

thanks...although Ruby is kind of unique!!

It so sexy when a girl has dyed her hair so red its obviously not naturael - you know she is confident enough to want to make an impression and is probably loves to have fun!

Thanks for putting that clip up so soon after her first apperance! First thing i'll do it when i get to a real pc is to buy it! Meanwhile I enjoy all the great pics

Great..and thanks again!

faith is so super hot! and damn her feet and boobs are just so yummi!

Got the clip now! Faith is hot woman and a fantastic lee! Her laugter and screams and body language is a delight! Good tickling!

Just one little thing: her underwear, esp, the bra wasn't actualy that sexy! No really! It looked sexy because it was on a great body, but she would look extremely hot in a low cut bra/top - you know the ones where you think "it's in redoble that those boobs doesn't pop out with All that wiigling!"

So I sincerly hope she will back in new top :) arms stretched tighten above her head and her super ticklish armpits tickled even more. And if she comes back, I personaly hope it will also be m/f

faith is so super hot! and damn her feet and boobs are just so yummi!

Thanks Primus...I'd have to agree, lol!

Got the clip now! Faith is hot woman and a fantastic lee! Her laugter and screams and body language is a delight! Good tickling!

Just one little thing: her underwear, esp, the bra wasn't actualy that sexy! No really! It looked sexy because it was on a great body, but she would look extremely hot in a low cut bra/top - you know the ones where you think "it's in redoble that those boobs doesn't pop out with All that wiigling!"

So I sincerly hope she will back in new top :) arms stretched tighten above her head and her super ticklish armpits tickled even more. And if she comes back, I personaly hope it will also be m/f

Thanks Knudus - I'll definitely bear it in mind if she comes back again :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back