• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Frankie Tickles Hannah For Revenge! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Here's a preview for my latest clip with Frankie tickling poor Hannah. This is a revenge clip, unfortunately without the preceeding scene where Hannah tickled Frankie as I managed to accidentally delete the footage - doh! To summarise, it was a pretty full on scene, which left Frankie with cuts and scratches on her upperbody as Hannah had been getting carried away with the tickling and hadn't realised it was actually causing injury! Needless to say, Frankie was very eager to have her revenge and fortunately I didn't delete that part!

image16nt.jpg

image26z.jpg

Tiny Hannah is tickled all over while cuffed to the massage table in just a sexy little lingerie set and stockings. Frankie goes to town on Hannah and has a lot of fun tickling her feet, legs and upperbody, straddling her and tormenting her etc...she manages to get some good screams and even a little begging out of poor Hannah before the end! This one contains bare and nylon foot tickling and we also shot an additional nylon tickling scene with Frankie tickling Hannah's feet on the sofa (included in the preview) it was a short 6 minute scene so I'm giving it away free to anyone who buys the main clip - just email me with your C4S order number and I'll send you the link! :)

image8n.jpg

Both scenes are hot IMHO anyway - hope you enjoy the preview!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/460283248/Hannah_and_Frankie_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0N4IGISS

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back