• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: FREE 3.30 Min Clip - Introducing Kitty (Interview & Tickling!)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
People seemed to like the little pre-interview of Jade and Faye I posted recently so I decided to do it again with this gorgeous newcomer Kitty!

Pretty much all of my models are 'first-timers' on their first shoot with me as I try to seek out new faces, but I don't usually how they are beforehand. Kitty was pretty nervous to start with as she'd been really worried she wouldn't be able to cope with the tickling (and she was certain she would pee!) I thought this would be good chance to break her in gently and get a sense of her feelings :)

It's a short intro, followed by some untied foot tickling (with very cute reactions!) She relaxed a lot when we started shooting the clips and went freaking crazy when the tickling really got going! I included a little teaser of the scenes we shot later so you can see...the first clip will be coming up tomorrow and will have the intro part included as free minutes. You can also download it free from the link below!

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!fl1gCZDb!zn058nVCKihqRX7AWjiboWtWT41HrRJTWcCbrJT5Bag

Attachments

• Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Image55.jpg
    Image55.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 290
Btw none of the previews load at clips4sale not a one on the first 20 or so clips.

Btw none of the previews load at clips4sale not a one on the first 20 or so clips.

I just went on and tried them myself and they were all working fine - maybe a temporary glitch when you tried? ...C4S can be quite a buggy site sometimes and the new store layout with the infinity scrolling is really annoying as it just keeps trying to load more clips which can mess things up too.

If the previews still don't work for you, you could try updating your flash plugin?

Last edited:
This is why UK Tickling's the best, he actually cares about their looks as well as their ticklishness

I love interview clips, very sexy listening to the girl beforehand. Love watching her try to contain herself on the sofa. Kitty has it all aswell, what a find. Hope she's gonna shoot again as those pits are gonna really make her suffer :D

Kitty has it all aswell, what a find. Hope she's gonna shoot again as those pits are gonna really make her suffer :D

She really does :)

...and yes, she returned today - couldn't wait to get her back in for more...really crazy clips ;)

Awesome!!! Have you lotioned them in a clip yet? Can't wait for that!!! ;)

Awesome!!! Have you lotioned them in a clip yet? Can't wait for that!!! ;)

They didn't need it (the armpits that is) - she starts sweating right before the tickling begins and is a slippery mess before long (we shot on very hot days last week and I was sweating my ass off without being tickled) Lotion would definitely not have made any difference :)

Oh even better!!! Think she could fast become a favourite!! Love how wet armpits tickle even more ;)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back