• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: FREE Xmas Gift Pt1 - Sarah-Jayne on the Bondage Table! 9 Mins (TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's the first part of my UK Tickling Xmas gift for everyone! Things are now getting a little tougher in the UK with new restrictions on adult videos and new VAT laws for video producers all coming in to place. Clips featuring heavy bondage or bondage with gags are technically illegal now in this country. This scene is one which would fall into that category, although I don't see any laws stopping me from giving clips away! :)

This one features the lovely and extremely ticklish Sarah-Jayne getting some very intense tickling. We shot this after a very intense foot tickle scene so she was pretty exhausted, but this one still sent her over the edge. The armpit tickling was especially intense and she really screamed so I had to introduce a gag later on (I only use them when the volume gets too much!) I ended up blindfolding her too but that was just for the hell of it ;) It was a pretty mean scene for Sarah and she did hate it, but as always she looks incredibly hot!

This clip is just the first part of a pretty long scene (this part is about 9 minutes). I will be adding part 2 over the next week also - it's all FREE to download so there's no catch! Enjoy and have a great Christmas

Clip:
https://mega.co.nz/#!tt1zHC4K!zI1VETEIwqlrmwjV-pWvZAXvfJoKl_rXcn4V9Xo7Fqk

:stocking:

Attachments

• Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Image69.jpg
    Image69.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Image70.jpg
    Image70.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 261
Can't believe these laws have been passed here. :( I love seeing gags used in your videos.

On the plus side, it's great to see the use of a blindfold (I hope they're not banned now), would love to see them used more in your clips.

Anyway, thanks for your generosity mate, always appreciated.

PS. anyone struggling to download this using Chrome?

Nice one D! Hope you had a Merry Christmas mate, all the best for 2015 and getting past the pathetic, stupid, useless, pointless, bollocks new legislation...!!

- Ash

Thanks for sharing and best wishes for the new year..

Such a lovely lee :)

Can't believe these laws have been passed here. :( I love seeing gags used in your videos.

On the plus side, it's great to see the use of a blindfold (I hope they're not banned now), would love to see them used more in your clips.

Anyway, thanks for your generosity mate, always appreciated.

PS. anyone struggling to download this using Chrome?

You're welcome :) If you struggle to download, I'd try again a bit later...Mega is quite good but sometimes doesn't work when too many people are trying to d/l at the same time

Thank You Turtleboy, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Sarah-Jayne has such a Rock'n Bod, and a Soft Beautiful Face!!!
Her Eyes just make me Melt, and her Delicious Feet make me Drool!!!

I am Very Very Thankful for the Ball Gag. Muffled Laughs are a Major Turn-On!!!

Great Gift, Thanks for sharing.

Thank You Turtleboy, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Sarah-Jayne has such a Rock'n Bod, and a Soft Beautiful Face!!!
Her Eyes just make me Melt, and her Delicious Feet make me Drool!!!

I am Very Very Thankful for the Ball Gag. Muffled Laughs are a Major Turn-On!!!

Great Gift, Thanks for sharing.

Thanks skulnbone, glad you enjoyed it - Happy New Year to you also :)

i wish i could have seen this part1, and part2. but neither will d/l. i tried making an account as you said in the part2 thread, but it will not accept my email. sheesh. will this whole video be one sale somewhere soon?
thanks for trying to do something nice

steve

areenactor, I had the same problem too. I then used internet explorer and the download worked fine.

Where can I find part 2? Thank you very much for your generosity!

Thank you for sharing this. I wanted to say that, and also: I LOVE the fact that when you are tickling her neck with the toothbrush, at 6:33 just as she screams "DON'T, THAT'S HORRIBLE!" you can see her nipples go straight to attention. Love it.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back