• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Gorgeous Girls Becky & Portia's Feet In The Stocks! (NYLON, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
This is a new one featuring the return of the ever-popular Becky and cute fashion model Portia. Both girls happened to be friends so I thought it made sense to arrange a shoot with them together....the F/F scenes we shot later were so good I was very glad I did! Before that, I also shot this little foot tickling scene with them both together however, which turned out to be very cute as well. Both girls are stupidly ticklish and I was surprised that Portia's reactions seemed even wilder than Becky's at times!

image28s.jpg

image26yw.jpg

:lover:

There's lots of nylon and then barefoot tickling here. Becky cracks up and goes to pieces as always, whereas Portia alternates between giggling like made and then full on screaming hysterics...when she loses it she has an insane laugh that is really something else! :)

image74i.jpg

This one is short and sweet, with great reactions from both girls. There's more to come from these two soon but this one is in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/4187165452/Portia Becky Stocks HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lg82iwy2rqh3iix

Attachments

• Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Image63.jpg
    Image63.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Image66.jpg
    Image66.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 269
:wub:

Attachments

• Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 210
  • Image77.jpg
    Image77.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 306
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 299
Looks more fun than sticking frogs in your underpants (not that I've ever tried that...) ;)

I love how the girls laugh while the other gets tickled.

Hey Turtleboy I want to subscribe to your membership site (this video preview finally tipped me over the edge lol);however, I seem to have some trouble with that disclaimer being in the way. It is at the bottom of the screen and wont scroll down with the rest of the screen so that I can click ok or yes or whatever it says to make it go away. It is simply locked there and I can't get to anything else because of it. Any idea whats wrong? On the brighter side, WELL DONE MATE!!!!! The type of nylons being used in your most recent shoots (the sheer soft tans and nudes) are absolute perfection and the models are well...whatever is better than perfection lol!!

Hey Turtleboy I want to subscribe to your membership site (this video preview finally tipped me over the edge lol);however, I seem to have some trouble with that disclaimer being in the way. It is at the bottom of the screen and wont scroll down with the rest of the screen so that I can click ok or yes or whatever it says to make it go away. It is simply locked there and I can't get to anything else because of it. Any idea whats wrong? On the brighter side, WELL DONE MATE!!!!! The type of nylons being used in your most recent shoots (the sheer soft tans and nudes) are absolute perfection and the models are well...whatever is better than perfection lol!!

Thanks coyote! I use those kind of nylons in a lot of scenes :)

As for the members site - the disclaimer should stay in the center of the screen but there are 'enter' and 'leave' buttons at the bottom of the message, which you click to take you through to the site...let me know if you can't view them for any reason!

Also, just to be aware I do release different scenes on the members site and on clips4sale. There will be clips of both Becky and Portia coming up on the members site before long though :)

Wow, both these girls are very cute!!!
Becky is one of my all time favorite ticklees!!!
Seeing their barefeet side by side is a thing of beauty!!!

Awesome Foot Tickling Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Wow, both these girls are very cute!!!
Becky is one of my all time favorite ticklees!!!
Seeing their barefeet side by side is a thing of beauty!!!

Awesome Foot Tickling Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Thanks - skulnbone, she's one of my favourite models right now too!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back