• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Hayley's Hot Body Gets Tickled By Sophia & Amy! (FF/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
The final part of this hot three-girl tickle series, sees Hayley finally getting her turn after tickling the other girls! This was probably the most intense tickle session she'd ever had and she literally screamed her head off at times as Sophia and Amy went to work on her :)

image135p.jpg

image3sf.jpg

:wub:

The four hands on her upperbody sends Hayley nuts and there's a great moment where the girls discover that Hayley's ears are ticklish! They use their fingernails, heels on her nylon and bare feet, and then experiment by tickling her with their hair (and it works!) This one is sexy and quite crazy once again..the full version is available from the UK Tickling store now!

image156e.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1816360395/Sophia_and_Amy_Tickle_Hayley_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?15ri87mcu3tplzz

Attachments

• Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 344
  • Image138.jpg
    Image138.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Image141.jpg
    Image141.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Image149.jpg
    Image149.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 325
  • Image157.jpg
    Image157.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 327
:lover:

Attachments

• Image149.jpg
    Image149.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Image150.jpg
    Image150.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Image151.jpg
    Image151.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Image158.jpg
    Image158.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Image160.jpg
    Image160.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 419
:wub:

Attachments

• Image152.jpg
    Image152.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Image162.jpg
    Image162.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 260
  • Image163.jpg
    Image163.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 255
  • Image164.jpg
    Image164.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Image166.jpg
    Image166.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 268
Actually I had never heard of her until one of your first clips she did with you (the one in the doctors chair). Since then a little research (as one does) has revealed she is a highly sought after model. She also has her own very erotic website Hayleys Secrets . Needless to say I have since become a massive fan, in a completely unhealthy kind of way.

I really like Amys stile of tickling! She's a great upperbody tickler!
And Hayley... she's just HOT!!!

Actually I had never heard of her until one of your first clips she did with you (the one in the doctors chair). Since then a little research (as one does) has revealed she is a highly sought after model. She also has her own very erotic website Hayleys Secrets . Needless to say I have since become a massive fan, in a completely unhealthy kind of way.

Yes, she's pretty well known as a UK glamour model and used to do a lot of page 3 work (tabloid newspapers)

Hayley actually part-owns my UK Tickling members site - it was built managed by the same company that runs Hayley's Secrets, which means she is invested in it too. The site came about after we got chatting during her first shoot and we realised it made sense to do business :)

I really like Amys stile of tickling! She's a great upperbody tickler!
And Hayley... she's just HOT!!!

Thanks kitzelkoenig - Amy did turn out to be a pretty good (and slightly mad) tickler! The best bit is where she thinks that Hayley sounds like Santa Claus and she starts saying 'Merry Christmas Hayley!' while tickling her (which was so odd it had both the other girls in hysterics) :)

What happened with the new Ayla and Angelina video?

It'll be coming soon..I was just leaving it a little while after the last one as I don't want people to get bored of seeing the same models!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back