• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Hayley's hottest tickle session! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This one's coming soon..

image113rg.jpg

image115d.jpg

image153i.jpg

image178m.jpg

:lover:

wow....all I can say is wow....thanks for posting!

I'm looking forward to this clip .... I thought their was also a F/F clip between Hayley and Izzy from their last shoot. Any idea when this one will be released? Or have you planned this one for the membersite?

I'm looking forward to this clip .... I thought their was also a F/F clip between Hayley and Izzy from their last shoot. Any idea when this one will be released? Or have you planned this one for the membersite?

Yes there is...and a scene with them both tickled together as well. That one will most likely go on the membership site and not sure about the F/F clip at the moment - I've released a lot of F/F stuff recently so I'll probably wait a while!

I'm sure I may be one of the few that feel this way, but would you consider dressing the beautiful women that you tickle in more conventional outfits, like as if they were going to a high level corporate meeting or court? You know how you might see a hot woman dressed like that and wished you could see them in a situation like you put your girls in and tickled half to death? Something more real-life. To me, almost naked hot bodies are what you should see just before you have sex with them, not when you are playing with them! :p Kinda like you used to..... :thumbsup:

Personally I tend to find most women I tickle are dressed in just their underwear!

Seriously, I think there is a good mix of outfits. UK Tickling has never been about scenarios. The basic premise is to tie up a model, tickle them and capture what happens

I'm sure I may be one of the few that feel this way, but would you consider dressing the beautiful women that you tickle in more conventional outfits, like as if they were going to a high level corporate meeting or court? You know how you might see a hot woman dressed like that and wished you could see them in a situation like you put your girls in and tickled half to death? Something more real-life. To me, almost naked hot bodies are what you should see just before you have sex with them, not when you are playing with them! :p Kinda like you used to..... :thumbsup:

I'm not sure about 'high level corporate' but general office wear/secretarial, casual sexy outfits, and other uniforms are something that I've often featured. I'd probably shoot those outfits all the time if people bought the clips but as I've learned, I need to produce a variety if I want to stay in business....and I do think she looks good in this outfit! :)

That said, I've shot plenty of different outfits with Hayley - I think this one is the kind of thing you are talking about:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-Girl-Is-Too-Ticklish-To-Touch!-(NYLON-BARE)

There's more of Hayley and others in uniforms etc on the members site too!

http://www.uktickling.com/category-detail/uniforms

Don't get me wrong turtleboy, your videos are right at the top as far as nylon tickling goes. I was just throwing my thoughts out there. Thanks for what you do. ;)

Don't get me wrong turtleboy, your videos are right at the top as far as nylon tickling goes. I was just throwing my thoughts out there. Thanks for what you do. ;)

Don't worry Rob, I wasn't offended! Just wanted you to know that there are clips with Hayley tickled in office outfits (I think we've done four different ones in total!), and I am still going to be making clips with everyday outfits and office uniforms in the future - like this one, which is coming to the members site this month :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back