• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Katie Gives Jasmine Crazy Revenge Tickling (NYLON, BARE, BOOBS, LICKING)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
It took a while to get around to previewing part 2 of this one, but here it is! Katie got Jasmine back in style..when I paired these two up, I fully Jasmine to be the meaner tickler but I had no idea how crazy Katie would be! :) She was nervous beforehand about doing the tickling as she'd never done it before but once she got going, she loved it - and she made Jasmine scream the place down!

Jasmine is of course, insanely ticklish all over, so it's not hard to drive her crazy but Katie did a great job. She tickles her from head to foot and uses her tongue on Jasmine's sexy feet and toes. I liked the fact that Katie seems as exhausted as Jasmine when she's done! She thought Jasmine was hot and she was very keen to do more shoots with her afterwards. You can't blame her really! ;)

This was an awesome end to an amazing F/F scene with these two - both parts of it are in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jzriok
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!l4s3QTzB!b7sWg9l76lBQv260a7RsRCkGFgp3IDNeR9mrNLG ztJs

Attachments

• Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Image120.jpg
    Image120.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Image121.jpg
    Image121.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image107.jpg
    Image107.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Image132.jpg
    Image132.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Image146.jpg
    Image146.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 295
Always liked your stuff and this one is no exception nice job.
Nice to see some quality among the pletora of crap from others haha

:redheart:

Attachments

• Image148.jpg
    Image148.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 137
  • Image152.jpg
    Image152.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Image162.jpg
    Image162.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Image136.jpg
    Image136.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Image166.jpg
    Image166.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 171
Man, love the preview! But I don't think it's the one you intended. It doesn't match the pictures. The pictures are Katie tickling Jasmine, but the sendspace preview is Jasmine tickling Katie. I'd love to see Jasmine tickled in that outfit.

This looks like it could be a great video, but the use of the ball gag spoils it for me. I don't like anything that interferes with my enjoyment of the 'lee's smiles and laughter.

Man, love the preview! But I don't think it's the one you intended. It doesn't match the pictures. The pictures are Katie tickling Jasmine, but the sendspace preview is Jasmine tickling Katie. I'd love to see Jasmine tickled in that outfit.

Thanks, but it's actually mega link that has the wrong clip - the sendspace one is correct! I'm just fixing the mega link now :)

Wow! Katie looks amazing in that outfit. Love how her nails destroy Jasmines armpits. Pls do more f/f with Katie, she is merciless ;)

Wow! Katie looks amazing in that outfit. Love how her nails destroy Jasmines armpits. Pls do more f/f with Katie, she is merciless ;)

Yes she was a lot more merciless than I was expecting...she was nervous about doing the tickling but once she started, she really enjoyed herself and basically went nuts lol!

Yes she was a lot more merciless than I was expecting...she was nervous about doing the tickling but once she started, she really enjoyed herself and basically went nuts lol!

Bodes well for future scenes! For us that is, not the other girls :D

Amazing clip, Jasmines nipples looked eager to be tickled. Why some models you ickle them but others not so? I know there plenty of sites with that material but was curious. Again thanks for the awesome work you do!

Amazing clip, Jasmines nipples looked eager to be tickled. Why some models you ickle them but others not so? I know there plenty of sites with that material but was curious. Again thanks for the awesome work you do!

Because some of the models I work with shoot to adult levels and some (most) don't. Thanks for you your comments :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back