• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Kiki tickled upside-down on the bench! (SOCKS, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Only Kiki could do a tickle scene like this - it is quite an awesome position! Lots of feet, legs and upperbody

tickling...her thighs were especially bad in this one! It's coming up later today :)

image75c.jpg

:wub:

Socks:

Nylons:

Barefoot:

Ayla and Alex should sooo do a foot worship\tickling scene with her like that and gagged

I don't think she'd be able to I'm afraid - it's not as easy as it looks!

o ok, if you cant its ok, i just love ruby summers sooo much i cant wait for another video, i also love that recent one with sophie when shes naked

Cool position. I prefer it right side up though like in your other similar position on that adjustable weight bench.

Did you try this position with your other models, or did you just ask them? If you just asked them, I'm guessing they just said no because they thought it might be uncomfortable compared to laying down or sitting. Most women can bend their legs like this - its not hard to do; unless our out of shape or have some injury that would not allow it.

It's actually really uncomfortable and requires a lot of flexibility and strength in the lower back and legs to be able to remain in a position like that as her legs are basically over her head...Kiki has plenty of dance training and is more flexible than almost any other model I know, but I still had to help force her legs into this position to get the cuffs on.

A lot of positions look easier than they are. People are used to seeing pro-bondage models in tickling clips and often don't realise than non-bondage/fetish models aren't used to being stretched in odd ways and so these positions are not easy for them. Added to this, shooting a tickling scene requires someone to be in this kind of position for a long time without getting cramp or tearing a hamstring when they struggle. I also find that if a model is very uncomfortable then they're generally a lot less ticklish since pain is a bigger distraction than tickling, and so positions like this only really work with gymnastic types like Kiki.

o ok, if you cant its ok, i just love ruby summers sooo much i cant wait for another video, i also love that recent one with sophie when shes naked

Ruby's due to come back next week, so we'll try and come up with something anyway :)

Ruby's due to come back next week, so we'll try and come up with something anyway :)

sweet, i cant wait to see what you've got planed for her :) just a little question, for ruby's next tickle session, what is she going to wear?

Please another topless bikini tickle. Special request to tickle her belly and breasts with oil. That would be extremely hot! My fav model by far.

This is possibly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen get tickled! AMAZING JOB MAN!!

sweet, i cant wait to see what you've got planed for her :) just a little question, for ruby's next tickle session, what is she going to wear?

We'll decide on the shoot depending on what she brings - I didn't ask for anything specific

Now THAT is one HELLUVA tickling position. Ever think about doing some between the legs and inner thigh tickling in that position?

Now THAT is one HELLUVA tickling position. Ever think about doing some between the legs and inner thigh tickling in that position?

Thanks, it is a good position :) Yes I did do some with her in this position - there's lots of knee and inner thigh tickling as it's one of her worst spots! Not groin tickling though

Sounds like you have this position figured out from all angles with everyones interest in mind....especially your model and their safety. Hope you can find others that can handle the challenges of this position because it is quite unique.
Just wondering on the groin tickling....have you done any or plan to do any?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back