• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Portia Fails The Tickle Challenge & Gets a Mean Forfeit! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Portia Fails The Tickle Challenge & Gets a Mean Forfeit! (NYLONS, BARE)

Hi folks,
My first tickle challenge clip with Rachelle proved very popular and I thought it'd be fun to try it again so Portia took the same challenge last week, resulting in an even crazier clip :)

Portia gets the same deal: she has to keep reading aloud, trying not to laugh while being tickled under the desk. She gets three chances and if she fails, she gets the forfeit - an intense foot tickle session on her amazing soles! As it happened, Portia cracked up so quickly she used up all her chances straight away...in the interests of making a more entertaining clip, I felt obliged to give her two more chances before letting her fail! ;)

Portia's reactions to the tickling are fairly insane as usual...there are some insane moments as she continues ends up completely hysterical mid-sentence whilst trying to read! She gets everything on her feet at the end - baby lotion, fingers, feathers, hairbrush, electric toothbrush and liquid soap with the sponge scourer on her barefeet! (she found the sensation very strange!) A very hot foot tickle scene and a lot of fun :)

This one's in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/hl6p4f
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!MgMQhaaY!xTk2txjtmQS5ioaM04s9HCqQsMDwo1yyEH1ReIy MXlA

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 220
:lover:

Attachments

• Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Image44.jpg
    Image44.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 114
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 269
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back