• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Portia Has Her Revenge On Becky! (NYLON, BARE, TOPLESS, NUDE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
A long preview for this fairly epic revenge clip with a very enthusiastic Portia and the ridiculously ticklish Becky. Portia did say she couldn't wait to get her own back and she certainly made the most of it :)

:wub:

There's quite a lot of nudity in this one as Becky starts out topless. Portia later loses her bra too, while Becky ends up fully nude except for her stockings! She has a fantastic body and looks incredible stretched out on her back while Portia climbs all over her. Portia proved to be a very good tickler, and quikly found all of Becky's worst spots (and there are a lot of them!!)...she really enjoys teasing Becky with slow tickles and then really driving her mad. She uses fingernails a lot but also makes good use of the brush to send Becky into hysterics. The upperbody tickling is intense as Portia gets right into Becky's armpits and ribs - she even discovered that her ears were ticklish too!

This one finishes up with some nice close-up barefoot tickling and I join in to send Becky over the edge. Becky did say afterwards that Portia gave her the worst tickling she'd had. She certainly left her more exhausted than I'd seen her before anyway! Both Becky and Portia's scenes are in the UK Tickling store now :)

Preview:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/900416969/Portia Becky Pt2 HD Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j50a983tyk120zg
or:
http://depositfiles.com/files/hg08sd2jt

Attachments

• Image148.jpg
    Image148.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Image151.jpg
    Image151.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Image158.jpg
    Image158.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Image164.jpg
    Image164.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 337
  • Image171.jpg
    Image171.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
:wub:

Attachments

• Image185.jpg
    Image185.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Image191.jpg
    Image191.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Image192.jpg
    Image192.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Image196.jpg
    Image196.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Image201.jpg
    Image201.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 423
You can't go wrong with Becky. She and her tickle tourette's are just a gift. Great tickling from Potia too!

:lover:

Attachments

• Image212.jpg
    Image212.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Image213.jpg
    Image213.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Image219.jpg
    Image219.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Image220.jpg
    Image220.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Image224.jpg
    Image224.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 194
I got a proposal for a video...Have you ever thought of joining Ayla and Tigerr in the same video?

I believe this has been requested by a number of people but the logistics of getting them together have been tricky due to Tigerr spending half her time in Japan!

Damnit! Mediafire has taken down the preview due to some violation BS. I'm sure it's a great clip, though. Keep up the outstanding work, Mr. Turtle :clap:

Damnit! Mediafire has taken down the preview due to some violation BS. I'm sure it's a great clip, though. Keep up the outstanding work, Mr. Turtle :clap:

Mediafire doesn't like nudity...

It is a great clip :)

Mediafire doesn't like nudity...

It is a great clip :)

Thanks guys...I checked and the clip still seems to be active, or at least I can still download it myself anyway! Mediafire have deleted previews of some of my other clips with nudity but they usually send me a warning when they do but not in this case. It might be worth another try unless they've just blocked it and not told me..otherwise the rapidshare link is still working :)

Turtleboy I love your work. I just love watching beautiful bound women in sexy nylons tickled. Great job.

I got a proposal for a video...Have you ever thought of joining Ayla and Tigerr in the same video?

I believe this has been requested by a number of people but the logistics of getting them together have been tricky due to Tigerr spending half her time in Japan!

Yes, it was requested a lot and I did eventually manage to arrange it back in February but Tigerr had to postpone. The chances of it happening any time soon are very slim I'm afraid!

Ok, just to give you a heads up. The mediafire-link still doesn't work. I get a "File blocked for violation"-error. Rapidshare works, but it takes almost 30 minutes to download one of your previews from there - their bandwidth for free downloads has gotten so terribly slow (less than 30KB/s), it really is a pain.
I don't want any special treatment, just wanted to let you know that people might have trouble accessing your previews.

I find rapidshare virtually unusable these days so I always use mediafire (and I still maintain there are no virus/malware issues). Unfortunately, they seem quite prudish about what they allow.

Sadly there just doesn't seem to be a decent free filehost any more :(

Ok, just to give you a heads up. The mediafire-link still doesn't work. I get a "File blocked for violation"-error. Rapidshare works, but it takes almost 30 minutes to download one of your previews from there - their bandwidth for free downloads has gotten so terribly slow (less than 30KB/s), it really is a pain.
I don't want any special treatment, just wanted to let you know that people might have trouble accessing your previews.

No worries trepak, it seems they blocked it but didn't delete the file from my accont this time so I can still download it but no one else can! I'll upload it to another host and add a new link later today.

I find rapidshare virtually unusable these days so I always use mediafire (and I still maintain there are no virus/malware issues). Unfortunately, they seem quite prudish about what they allow.

Sadly there just doesn't seem to be a decent free filehost any more :(

It's true, megaupload was perfect in that sense...since they were pulled down by the authorities, so many other free hosts have either been shut down or have ceased operations voluntarily, that the only ones left are either ultra-cautious about what they allow (as with mediafire) or really dodgy!

I was able to download the clip from Mediafire today. Nice clip.

Damn Mediafire!!!
Rapidshare also sucks!!!
I'm dying to see Becky get tickled!!! :)

OMG!!!
Rapidshare took forever but it was well worth the wait!!!
Becky has an Amazing Laugh and Reactions to the Tickling!!!
I am also Very Much in Love with her and her Beautiful Feet!!!
Her toenails are pedicured nicely and her skin is pale so the toenail polish pops!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

...and just like that, success!

..good!

Portia came back for another shoot today, as cute and stupidly ticklish as ever :)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 18
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back