• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Ruby Gets A Crazy Foot Tickling Challenge & Forfeit! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
A sample for this new reading tickle challenge with the awesome Ruby. Ruby's so ticklish that she was cracking up completely whilst trying to read but she tried harder to complete the story than any other model so far - with hilarious results! She even tries reading really quickly to get through it, but fails badly :)

Ruby's forfeit is intense as you would expect. She gets fingers, brushes and baby lotion on her nylon feet and on her barefeet too - the lotion drives her crazy. I love doing these type of challenges as they're always a lot of fun but I think Ruby's is the best so far! You can get the full version in the UK Tickling store now

Keep an eye out for Ruby and Kiki's F/F tickle challenge too - it's out tonight!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0le673
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!BwEwnAgB!yI-9_Fvq48L3Ako0p7Masjme9LrYDIf3GIRrzN8tQWI

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1750" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image52.jpg
    Image52.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 60
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Image98.jpg
    Image98.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 212
Been waiting for some new Ruby material D, got to be my fave model of yours. She's got a brilliant laugh, she's a good sport and she's always gorgeous.

Anyway, yeah, Nice work! :)

Nice work turtleboy, great idea with these tickle challenges. Ruby is always so sexy and ticklish.

:wub:

Attachments

• Image73.jpg
    Image73.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 78
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 124
Ruby has always been my favorite and she has the most incredible laugh I've ever heard in my life but lately all she does is scream mostly through her tickle sessions. Would be nice to hear that constant sexy laughter the way it used to be,without all that screaming.

Ruby has always been my favorite and she has the most incredible laugh I've ever heard in my life but lately all she does is scream mostly through her tickle sessions. Would be nice to hear that constant sexy laughter the way it used to be,without all that screaming.

I can't really hear any difference to be honest as she's always screamed, squealed, gone into hysterical laughter at times...Ruby's always been one of the louder models, which is why she's one of the few that gets gagged. She couldn't really change it I'm afraid since it's a natural reaction

Been waiting for some new Ruby material D, got to be my fave model of yours. She's got a brilliant laugh, she's a good sport and she's always gorgeous.

Anyway, yeah, Nice work! :)

Thanks P4E - I agree with you on all counts (about Ruby!)

but one thing that makes up for it she is sexy cute and ultra ticklish wish makes it really hot .

I can't really hear any difference to be honest as she's always screamed, squealed, gone into hysterical laughter at times...Ruby's always been one of the louder models, which is why she's one of the few that gets gagged. She couldn't really change it I'm afraid since it's a natural reaction

If there IS any difference, I believe it's merely the result of Ruby maturing as a tickling model. She's done this for several years now, and REALLY been tickle tortured. Now she knows (and anticipates) how the brush bristles on her soles are going to feel, or the intruding finger between her toes. If she reacts a little differently than she once did, it's just experience. She's still just as convincing as ever. She is still -- obviously -- off-the-charts ticklish.

Ruby, you are NEVER allowed to retire! You bring us too much pleasure.

If there IS any difference, I believe it's merely the result of Ruby maturing as a tickling model. She's done this for several years now, and REALLY been tickle tortured. Now she knows (and anticipates) how the brush bristles on her soles are going to feel, or the intruding finger between her toes. If she reacts a little differently than she once did, it's just experience. She's still just as convincing as ever. She is still -- obviously -- off-the-charts ticklish.

Ruby, you are NEVER allowed to retire! You bring us too much pleasure.

+1 !!!

beyond hot and sexy! ruby will always have it! she is a tickle goddess forever!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back