• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Ruby's Hot Body Strapped Down and Tormented! (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
A new scene with the awesome Ruby! Ruby's definitely up there with the most ticklish models I work with...she's also amazingly hot with incredible curves. She looks smoking in this new scene, as she gets strapped to the new lounger and tickled out of her mind!

kay0.jpg

:lover:

Ruby has a love/hate relationship with tickling and I think it's fair to say she thought this position was both awesome and horrible at the same time :) She goes crazy and actually starts to lose her voice towards the end from the screaming and hysterical laughter (you can hear it starting to break later on!) A great mix of foot and upperbody, nylons and barefeet in this one - with boobs too! The last minute features a little hand-held POV too.

dbdx.jpg

There's only one Ruby Summers - hope you like this new scene! It's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/874501B1C5540FA540CCBF8495E45DC1
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!IgNCRAIa!BV-ffzzRGqGY04g0MRLoeFmd2DVVMuyAiRyFPjkIEUA

Attachments

• Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Image44.jpg
    Image44.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 432
:wub:

Attachments

• Image69.jpg
    Image69.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 202
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Image97.jpg
    Image97.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Image99.jpg
    Image99.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 171
Man everytime I see a new Ruby video I get a chill up my spine, Amazing job with this one :) it would have been a goodChristmas gift if ruby did a nude session in one video but she doesn't want to do it but thats fine, boobs are good

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has thanked you for the still images you post, but that is very generous. I always enjoy them . . . and Ruby is still my favorite. You have several models I would rank among tickling's all-time greats, but she is at the top . . . and she accepts whatever you dish out (not like she has much choice!).

she is the best ! i love her laugh, body,feet! everything. i wish she was my wife! omg!

I don't know if anyone has thanked you for the still images you post, but that is very generous. I always enjoy them . . . and Ruby is still my favorite. You have several models I would rank among tickling's all-time greats, but she is at the top . . . and she accepts whatever you dish out (not like she has much choice!).

Thanks Restraints...the screen grabs actually take up most of my editing time so I'm glad you like them! :) I agree, Ruby is amazing - she's back for more tomorrow!

good looking woman, and great tickling. just wish i could down load the clip.

steve

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back