• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sarah-Jayne's Feet Are Unbearably Ticklish! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
The awesomely ticklish Sarah-Jayne returns for an intense foot tickle scene. Sarah genuinely hates being tickled and she always says she doesn't know why she comes back to shoot with me, but she's been coming back for quite a while now! :)

5mfc.jpg

This one is all foot tickling - nylons for the first half and then barefoot. She gets cuffed in a total of four positions...for the first few minutes she has her wrists cuffed to her ankles and puts up quite a struggle to stop me getting to her feet! When I do get to them, she really screams the place down and so a gag had to be introduced. I know some people don't like gags and neither does Sarah, but it had to be used in order for us to shoot the scene!

She has her hands cuffed in front of her and then overhead, and finally she is turned face-down and her bare feet are lotioned and tickled. Still, she almost bounces off the chair and I had to stop when she ended up hitting her foot on the door frame from kicking too hard! Sarah really doesn't like being tickled and it shows, but she's always a lot of fun! :) This one's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/978E1B06ECD072775D03F62BAC755C7C
or:
http://www.multiupload.nl/6TTNCTJR3Z

Attachments

• Image0.jpg
    Image0.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 493
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 405
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 677
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 535
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
I cannot get Rapid Share or Multi Load to work. Looks like Rapid Share changed their website format and it states the file is not found. Any tips to preview the file? Thanks!

:wub:

Attachments

• Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 535
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 427
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 497
  • Image55.jpg
    Image55.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 500
  • Image56.jpg
    Image56.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 368
I cannot get Rapid Share or Multi Load to work. Looks like Rapid Share changed their website format and it states the file is not found. Any tips to preview the file? Thanks!
What he said^^^^^ I usually use Rapidshare, but it's all different and I can't find my ass with both hands when it comes to new stuff on the computer! Old guy, ya know...

What he said^^^^^ I usually use Rapidshare, but it's all different and I can't find my ass with both hands when it comes to new stuff on the computer! Old guy, ya know...

Rapidshare changed their file system (but didn't actually mention anything about it to users), meaning that I need to change all the links to my files so that they work again! I've changed the above link and am working through all the others...the multiupload link will still work though

Duuuuuuuuuude - soooooooo good - Sarah Jayne is awesome I agree it's a shame about the ball gag - but you don't want the fun to stop! I just wrote on the Emma post about having them face down with their feet apart with the brush and lotion - and then you post this!!! Incredible - I think the girls behave more ticklish when in that position as the feet are so vulnerable y'kno?

What do you think?

Incredible work Turtleboy

Duuuuuuuuuude - soooooooo good - Sarah Jayne is awesome I agree it's a shame about the ball gag - but you don't want the fun to stop! I just wrote on the Emma post about having them face down with their feet apart with the brush and lotion - and then you post this!!! Incredible - I think the girls behave more ticklish when in that position as the feet are so vulnerable y'kno?

What do you think?

Incredible work Turtleboy

Thanks coffcoff...it depends on the model to be honest, as everyone reacts differently. I've shot a couple of scenes like that recently though! :)

rapid file share is still not working. i still haven't been about to d/l your last 3 clips.
on the other site which is the link to the video? all i can find is links to d/l new veiwing softwear.
steve

rapid file share is still not working. i still haven't been about to d/l your last 3 clips.
on the other site which is the link to the video? all i can find is links to d/l new veiwing softwear.
steve

Hi steve, the rapid link should work but it's on and off for some people. If you click on the multiupload link and then scroll down the page, there are about six or seven links you can use, including depositfiles etc

:lover: Sarah-Jayne is a Cutie with Delicious Feet!!! :hungry:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back