• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Sexy Polish Model Katie's Hot Body & Feet Tickled! (BOOTS, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Sexy Polish Model Katie's Hot Body & Feet Tickled! (BOOTS, NYLONS, BARE)

Hi folks,
A preview for this first scene with new model Katie - not to be confused with the other Katie, although conicidentally, they're both based in the Newcastle area :) This Katie is a very sexy 30-something, originally from Poland. She has an incredible body and is very ticklish...she's a lot of fun as well and really enjoyed her first tickling experience!

lbvz.jpg

:wub:

Katie is very ticklish all over, but her armpits are unbearable and she really screams whenever they're tickled. I think she's a stunning lady but for some reason she was pretty worried about whether people would like her or not..I assured her that she'd be popular. I'm getting her back for another shoot soon anyway :) Enjoy this first clip - it's in the store now!

jydu.jpg

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/share/FD3849B73E4D9AA89FD860635F171B83
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!UotQCBhQ!V0iz1xRL8TfAMULZKHb0GyjoOiVzmrmYhvPOqVt UrhU

Attachments

• Image53.jpg
    Image53.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 392
  • Image58.jpg
    Image58.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Image62.jpg
    Image62.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Image68.jpg
    Image68.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 440
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 961
:wub:

Attachments

• Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 262
  • Image91.jpg
    Image91.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 416
  • Image98.jpg
    Image98.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 411
:bubbleheart:

Attachments

• Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Image70.jpg
    Image70.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Image77.jpg
    Image77.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 166
Thank you for this great preview. I'm really impressed with your work, especially that you have rather hard housing conditions compared to the other producers, who mostly have more space and consequently more equipment to use. Keep working mate :swayparrot:

Kurwa lol.

Jesteś kupą gówna, shark.

DoctorJ, what in the hell are you babbling about?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-tickled!-(NYLON-BARE)&p=3667690#post3667690 see paszkowt's post.

I think he perhaps misunderstood your comment and thought you were directing it at the model or me. No harm done - I didn't realise what the word meant until I looked it up. Disgraceful language on her part, lol! :)

Thank you for this great preview. I'm really impressed with your work, especially that you have rather hard housing conditions compared to the other producers, who mostly have more space and consequently more equipment to use. Keep working mate :swayparrot:

Thanks for your comments darla! I don't actually shoot from home - believe it or not, I have a pretty large, two-room studio but tend to only use the large room for most scenes now as the lighting conditions are better. Some producers hire studios with fetish/dungeon set-ups, so there's more traditional equipment to use but I've always tried to get creative with the bits I have (and am trying to keep a bit of space free for photoshoots etc at the minute!) I'm planning to re-decorate and get some more gear in soon though :)

No biggie, turtleboy. If I wanted to direct it at you or Katie, I would have used a full sentence. Besides, it was your fault she said it :) lol.

STAND HER UP AND TICKLE HER!

Thanks for shouting your instructions at me

No biggie, turtleboy. If I wanted to direct it at you or Katie, I would have used a full sentence. Besides, it was your fault she said it :) lol.

No worries, I realised what you meant - and yes I did make her say it...will have to remind her of that one next time ;)

I can't wait until her other clip comes out, with her in the tan colored nylons!

Will she be coming back for more laughter?

Thanks for your comments darla! I don't actually shoot from home - believe it or not, I have a pretty large, two-room studio but tend to only use the large room for most scenes now as the lighting conditions are better. Some producers hire studios with fetish/dungeon set-ups, so there's more traditional equipment to use but I've always tried to get creative with the bits I have (and am trying to keep a bit of space free for photoshoots etc at the minute!) I'm planning to re-decorate and get some more gear in soon though :)

It's good to hear that despite the activities of pirates (mostly from the former Soviet Union) you have better situation than I thought:dancingbanana: Greetings

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back