• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Stunning Glamour Babe Charley Atwell Returns! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Here's a long preview of Charley's new scenes from her return to UK Tickling last week. Charley has the most phenomenal body (admittedly the boobs are enhanced) with some of the longest legs of any model I've worked with. She also has super-long feet and toes too!

image51d.jpg

image18n.jpg

We shot three tickling scenes and a foot tease scene as well. Charley is very ticklish, and especially on her armpits, which she finds unbearable :) She claims that she doesn't laugh all that much usually so being tied up and tickled is kind of a unique experience for her! This preview covers all three tickle scenes, with a mix of nylon, bare feet, legs and of course upperbody tickling. The first scene is out now at www.uktickling.com with more coming soon!

image34e.jpg

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/4031909941/Charley_June_samples_HD.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YLYLLGBB

Last edited:
the megavideo link goes to angelinas foot tickle sample

she is gorgeous!

Last edited:
She's amazing! such sexy feet, love a good french pedicure... delicious! ;-)

Damn TB! You must have some rap with the chicks to get such a wide range of outrageously beautiful woman to participate. Are you ever going to let us in on the secret?

This is a beautiful clip. Love the closeups towards the end. Looks like part 2 is a better choice for me to buy. Very nice work.

Doh... Almost missed this!

Great stuff as usual Monsieur Turtle :D

She is stunning! Looks like Kate Middleton!
Now that would be amazing tickling her

Wow! Charley is HOT!

She's amazing! such sexy feet, love a good french pedicure... delicious! ;-)

she has nice feet :)

Thanks for your nice comments folks! :)

Damn TB! You must have some rap with the chicks to get such a wide range of outrageously beautiful woman to participate. Are you ever going to let us in on the secret?

...fortunately I'm just an outrageously hot guy myself, so it's really easy haha! ;)

This is a beautiful clip. Love the closeups towards the end. Looks like part 2 is a better choice for me to buy. Very nice work.

Thanks TU - yes, I think you'll like part 2..it's coming up very soon! :)

Doh... Almost missed this!

Great stuff as usual Monsieur Turtle :D

Fantastic, shes a doll! And I love that position shes in in the 2nd photo.

she is gorgeous, thanks!
674l675

Thanks again guys - glad you all enjoyed it :)

She is stunning! Looks like Kate Middleton!
Now that would be amazing tickling her

Lol, maybe if Kate Middleton was a G cup..now there's an interesting thought! :D

Just kidding, thanks anyway - I'm sure Charley will be pleased with the compliment :)

...fortunately I'm just an outrageously hot guy myself, so it's really easy haha! ;)

Well, we all know you keep you face out of your videos to stop all the other guys being jealous of your good looks. I'd insist on that too for exactly the same reason.

:rowfull:

Well, we all know you keep you face out of your videos to stop all the other guys being jealous of your good looks. I'd insist on that too for exactly the same reason.

:rowfull:

Lol, yes indeed - jealousy over my looks would most certainly kill off my sales! :D

You're living the dream.

Fantastic work - as always.

Harry

Thanks Harry! Part 2 should be out by tomorrow hopefully :)

Just watched part 2. This is one of the best clips I have to say. Charley couldn't stand having her armpits tickled. At some point, I think she even complained that she was being tickled there too much. I enjoyed this one a lot.

Just watched part 2. This is one of the best clips I have to say. Charley couldn't stand having her armpits tickled. At some point, I think she even complained that she was being tickled there too much. I enjoyed this one a lot.

Thanks TU...I think she always complains about that - she absolutely hates the armpit tickling lol! :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back